SteelSeries is bringing a entirely new world of console-style mobile gaming experience in your hands. SteelSeries has announced a wireless gaming controller named STRATUS for iPad and iPhone, the wireless mobile gaming console is compatible with iOS 7 or later. You can connects it to your iPhone or iPad using Bluetooth.
The SteelSeries Stratus wireless gaming controller features the usual D-pad along with four pressure-sensitive buttons plus a further four pressure-sensitive shoulder buttons, dual analogue sticks, a dedicated pairing button and a power button. It also come with a cover which can be attached to the rear of the device as an added grip in two color choice, White or black.
You can also connect STRATUS to your TV using AirPlay Mirroring for big screen gaming. It also supports multiplayer gaming – up to four players can game on one screen – that means four gaming controllers can be connected to a device at one time. LED lighting on the top of the controller indicates player number to easily keep tabs on whose turn it is. You can play for 10 hours on a full charge, which takes two hours to charge.
SteelSeries Stratus Key Specifications
- Buttons: 4 Pressure Sensitive Face Buttons, 4 Pressure Sensitive Shoulder Buttons, Dual Analog Sticks and 4-way D-pad, On/Off Switch and Pairing Button
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 2.1
- Compatibility: iOS 7, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPad Mini, iPad Air, iPad 4th Gen, iPod Touch (5th Generation)
- Dimensions: 33 mm (1.3 in) H x 60 mm (2.66 in) W x 110 mm (4.33 in) L
- Weight: 75 grams (0.165 lbs)
- Battery: 10hrs of Battery Life, USB charging
The SteelSeries STRATUS wireless gaming controller will be available soon for a price range of £90 (~ $149).