A new version of Sound Forge Audio Studio is released by SonyCreativeSoftwares and the latest version is available for download in members area for free. It is a maintenance release and recommended to all users that they must update Sound Forge Audio Studio to latest version as soon as possible.
For your information, Sound Forge™ Audio Studio software is the easiest way to work with music and sound on your home computer. Record almost anything. Give your tracks presence and sparkle. Digitize rare LP records and tapes, create your own karaoke tracks, burn CDs, and generate files for the Web and all your favorite portable players.
Sound Forge® Audio Studio™ 10.0 – What’s New?
Notable fixes/changes in version 10.0 (Build 177)
- Fixed a bug that could cause the Vinyl Recording and Restoration Wizard to run in demo mode on registered installations.
What’s new in Sound Forge Audio Studio version 10.0
- Enhanced Vinyl Recording and Restoration Tool.
- Resonant Filter plug-in.
- Metadata windows.
- Enhanced window layout management — save, recall, and share custom window layouts.
- Floating window docks.
- Tabbed browsing for maximized data windows.
- Custom selection grid lines.
- Time Display Window.
- 32-bit (IEEE float), 192 kHz .wav support.
- AAC reading and rendering.
If you want to create audio files for Apple iPod®, choose Fraunhofer AAC from the Save as type drop-down list in the Save As dialog.
- FLAC reading and rendering.
- Added support for Contour Design ShuttlePRO and ShuttleXpress multimedia controllers.
So, for what you are waiting for? Update Sound Forge Audio Studio to latest version as soon as possible and if you do not have your copy of Sound Forge Audio Studio 10.0, then you can get it from here:
If you have any query let me know via comments!