A new version of ACID Music Studio 9.0 is released by SonyCreativeSoftwares and it is available for download in the members area for free. It is a maintenance release and recommended to all users that they must update ACID Music Studio to latest version as soon as possible.
For your information, ACID™ Music Studio is the best way to bring your music to life and share it with others. Now you can enjoy the freedom to interact with music creation tools at the skill level that’s right for you — no experience necessary! Our loops take the guesswork out of making great tracks, while our audio effects, MIDI functionality, and new workflow and performance features open the door to the world of professional music production.
ACID Music Studio 9.0 – What’s New?
Notable fixes/changes in version 9.0 (Build 35)
- Fixed an issue that prevented .acd-zip files from opening on some systems with drives greater than 2 TB.
- Added support for Windows 8.
What’s New in Version 9.0
- Folder tracks for intelligent track grouping and multiple-event editing.
- Project sections for easy arranging.
- Audio effect automation.
- VSTi parameter automation.
- 24-bit/192 kHz support.
- Audio input monitoring during recording.
- Multithreaded track buffering.
So, for what you are waiting for? Update ACID Music Studio to latest version as soon as possible and if you do not have your copy of ACID Music Studio, then you can get it from here:
If you have any query let me know via comments!