Panasonic has launched the company’s latest smartphone – Panasonic Eluga I4 in India at a price tag of Rs. 8,290. The smartphone comes in Blue, Black and Gold colors and it will be available on Panasonic brand shops & authorized outlets across the country. The Panasonic Eluga I4 is the successor of last year’s Eluga I3 smartphone.
On the specifications front, the Panasonic Eluga I4 features 5.0-inch HD 2.5D curved glass display with a resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels and it is powered by 1.25GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6737 64-bit processor which is paired with Mali-T720 GPU & 2GB of RAM. The smartphone runs on Android 7.0 Nougat operating system and has 16GB internal storage which can be expanded further up to 128GB via microSD card.
On the photography front, the Panasonic Eluga I4 features 8MP rear camera with quad-LED flash and 5MP front-facing camera for selfie & video-calling.
The smartphone has dual-SIM support and comes with connectivity features like 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, USB OTG.
The smartphone features all-metal unibody design and comes with fingerprint sensor embedded on the home button. The smartphone comes with company’s AI Assistant Arbo.
The smartphone packs 3000mAh battery.
At such a price tag, it will compete with Xiaomi Redmi 4.
The new Panasonic Eluga I4 comes with the company’s AI Assistant Arbo, which can give users suggestions from time to time on the basis of usage pattern.
Panasonic Eluga I4 specifications
- Display: 5-inch HD 2.5D curved glass display with a resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels
- Processor: 1.25 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6737 64-bit processor with Mali-T720 GPU
- Memory: 2GB RAM, 16GB internal storage, expandable memory with up to 128GB microSD
- Operating System: Android 7.0 Nougat
- Rear Camera: 8MP rear camera with quad-LED flash
- Front Camera: 5MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor: Yes
- Weight: 150.7g
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, USB OTG
- Battery: 3000mAh battery