In an event in Mumbai, OPPO has launched the Diwali Limited Edition of OPPO F3 in India at a price tag of Rs. 18,990. The smartphone comes in Red color and available from Amazon.in and on offline retail stores starting from 29th September 2017. Customers purchasing OPPO F3 Diwali Limited Edition will get an exclusive cricket bat signed by the Indian Cricket Team. Originally, OPPO F3 is the smaller & affordable variant of the OPPO F3 Plus that was launched back in March 2017.
OPPO F3 Diwali Edition
Specifications, Processor, Memory, and Operating System
On the specifications front, the OPPO F3 features 5.5-inch Full HD display with a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels and to protect the display from scratches, the smartphone comes with Corning Gorilla Glass protection. The smartphone is powered by Octa-Core MediaTek MT6750T processor which is paired with 4GB of RAM. The smartphone runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system with Color OS on top of it and has 64GB internal storage which can be expanded further up to 128GB via microSD card.
On the camera side, there is 13-megapixel rear-camera with LED flash and on the front, there is a dual-camera setup (16megapixel + 8 megapixel) for clicking selfie & video-calling.
SIM Slot, and Connectivity
The smartphone has Triple slot card tray setup which means you can use two SIMs and microSD card simultaneously. The smartphone comes with connectivity features like 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (dual-band), GPS, and Bluetooth 4.1.
Dimensions, and Weight
The smartphone measure 153.3×75.2×7.3mm, and weigh 153 grams.
The smartphone packs 3200mAh battery with no support for fast charging.
Press Release Quote
On the launch of OPPO F3 Diwali Limited Edition, Mr. Will Yang, Brand Director, OPPO India said:
“Diwali is a festival that brings together loved ones under one roof and gives them an opportunity to bond. This customized red phone, a color that signifies the auspicious festivities, aims to help our consumers click perfect moments with their families and make this a preferred Diwali gift.”
On the brand revamp, he further added:
“We are thankful to the Indian consumers for their appreciation and acceptance of us as ‘The Selfie Expert’. We are the first brand to offer Selfie focused phones and excel at it. Today, we are excited to say that we are the leaders in this industry on the basis of our performance and achievements in the Indian and global market.”
Mr. Sky Li, OPPO VP and Managing Director of International Mobile Business, said:
“India has always been a key market for us and we have worked towards fulfilling the consumer demands. It’s really exciting to see the OPPO F3 receiving such an overwhelming response and becoming a best seller. We will continue to focus on understanding the consumer needs and offer them products that meet their demands.”
OPPO F3 Diwali Edition Specifications:
- Display: 5.5 inch Full HD IPS LCD display with a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels and protected by Corning Gorilla Glass
- Processor: Octa Core Mediatek MT6750T processor with is paired with Mali T860 GPU
- Memory: 4 GB of RAM, 64 GB internal storage which can be expanded further up to 128 GB with microSD
- Operating System: Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with ColorOS 3.0
- SIM Card Slot:Card Slot: Triple card slot, two for SIMs and one for microSD card
- Fingerprint sensor: Yes
- Front Camera: 16 MP primary camera + secondary 8 MP camera with 120 degree wide-angle for selfie & video-calling
- Main Rear Camera: 13 MP rear-camera with LED flash, Full HD 1080p video recording
- Dimensions: 153.3 × 75.2 ×7.3 mm
- Weight: 153 gm
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac (dual-band), Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- Battery: 3200 mAh Li-ion