Sony Mobile India has launched the company’s latest smartphone in the Xperia series – Sony Xperia XZ1 in India at a price tag of Rs. 44,990. The smartphone comes in Moonlit Blue, Venus Pink & Warm Silver colors and it will be available starting from today across India. The smartphone comes with lunch offers like Rs. 1000 discount on Style Stand Cover that cost Rs. 3,490, 5 percent cashback on HDFC & ICICI cars with zero percent EMI offers. Originally, the smartphone was unveiled at the IFA 2017 in Berlin last month and it is the successor of last year Xperia XZ. The main highlight of the smartphone is that it comes with a 3D scanning camera.
Sony Xperia XZ1
Display, Processor, Memory, and Operating System
On the specifications front, the Sony Xperia XZ1 features 5.2-inch Full HDR TRILUMINOS Display with a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels, X-Reality and the display protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5. The smartphone is powered by an Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor and it is paired with Adreno 540 GPU & 4GB of RAM. The smartphone runs Android 8.0 Oreo, and it has 64GB internal storage which can be expanded further up to Rs. 256GB via microSD card.
On the camera side, the smartphone features 19-megapixel Motion Eye camera with 1/ 2.3″ Exmor RS memory stacked sensor, 960 fps super slow motion videos, Predictive Capture, Anti-distortion shutter, Triple image sensing technology and 5-axis image stabilization for shake-free videos. It also comes with 3D scanning capabilities that let you capture in 3D and transform people & objects into high-resolution 3D avatars. The smartphone features a 13-megapixel front-facing camera with an aperture of f/2.0 & 22m wide-angle lens for group selfies.
SIM Support, and Connectivity
The smartphone has Hybrid Dual SIM support and comes with connectivity features like 4G LTE, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, USB OTG, USB Type-C, and GPS.
Dimensions, and Weight
The smartphone measures 148x73x7.4mm and weigh 156 grams.
The smartphone features a “flagship loop surface” with a metal unibody and fingerprint sensor embedded into the power button. The smartphone is water and dust resistant with an IP68 certification. The smartphone comes with Hi-Res Audio, digital noise cancellation, S-Force surrounds sound, stereo recording, and Qualcomm’s own aptX audio software.
The smartphone packs a 2700mAh battery with support for fast charging and comes with Quick Charge 3.0 UCH1.2.
Sony Xperia XZ1 specifications
- Display: 5.2-inch HDR TRILUMINOS Display with a resolizon of 1920 x 1080 pixels, X-Reality and protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Processor: Octa-Core Snapdragon 835 Mobile Platform with Adreno 540 GPU
- Memory: 4GB RAM, 64GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD card
- Operating System: Android 8.0 Oreo
- Rear Camera:19MP rear camera with Exmos RS sensor, 1/2.3″ sensor, f/2.0 lens, Predictive capture, 5-axis stabilization, 4K video recording, 960fps slow-motion video
- Front Camera:13MP front-facing camera with 1/3″ Exmor RS sensor, 22mm wide-angle f/2.0 lens, 1080p video recording
- SIM Card Support: Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano/microSD)
- Connectivity:4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz) MIMO, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS/ GLONASS, NFC, USB 3.1 Type-C
- Audio:DSEE HX, LDAC, Digital Noise Cancelling
- Fingerprint sensor: Yes
- Dimensions: 156 x 77 x 7.9 mm
- Weight: 155g
- Water Resistant (IP65/IP68): Yes
- Battery:2700mAh battery with Qnovo Adaptive Charging