Dell and Alienware has launched the state-of-the-art gaming machines – Alienware Area-51m, Alienware m15 and Dell G7 in India at a starting price tag of Rs.299,590, Rs. 178,399, and Rs. 1,57,399 respectively. The new
The Alienware Area-51m is touted as the world’s most powerful gaming laptop with multiple “firsts”. It is the world’s most powerful and upgradeable gaming laptop. The laptop is powered by 9th generation 8 core desktop processors, upgradeable GeForce RTX graphics, up to 64GB of memory & 2.5Gbps Ethernet technology. Apart from this, the Area-51m is stuffed with an array of gaming must-haves like the Tobii eye-tracking technology and the latest Alienware Command Center.
The Alienware m15 is the thinnest and lightest 15-inch Alienware laptop. It focuses on portability in gaming machines and for gamers on-the-go who prioritize weight and thinness for mobility. The laptop is powerful enough to handle high-graphic games, powered by 8th generation Intel Core i7 processor which is paired with NVIDIA RTX 2060 & 2070 MQ design graphics cards. The laptop weighs 2.16 kg and 17.9mm thick which means 30% smaller and 38% lighter than the current 15-inch Alienware laptop.
Both Alienware Area-51m and Alienware m15 offer Cryo-Tech v2.0, an advanced thermal technology that maximizes overall performance and keeps these machines cool to the touch.
Dell has also updated its G Series gaming laptops with the launch of all new G7. For those who are looking for an affordable yet powerful gaming system G7 offers an immersive gaming experience. With a thin and sleek design that is 20% thinner at 19.9mm thinness, it is the thinnest G Series laptop to date. Powered by the 8th Gen Intel Core processors and NVIDIA® GeForce 20 series RTX graphics card, and 144Hz refresh rate panel, the G7 optimizes demanding AAA game titles and can also be utilized for everyday use.
Press Release Quote
Frank Azor, Vice President & General Manager, Alienware, Gaming and XPS said:
“This is an exciting time for PC gaming all over the world, as well as in India. Over the last two decades, we
havelead the gaming market to what it is today. Alienware has been a pioneer in gaming PCs before there were any other players in this space, and we are proud to see how this segment has grown with innovation in the entire gaming eco-system. We are delighted to introduce ground-breaking, high-performance gaming machines like Area-51m and m15. After all, gamers across levels love us and we want them to know that, like before, we are here to make the best tech available to them.”
According to P. Krishnakumar, Senior Vice President, Consumer and Small Business (CSB), Asia Pacific and Japan said:
“As a world leader it is our responsibility to develop the ecosystem for a new, burgeoning PC user segment. With the increasing acceptance of PC gaming as a new age career, this young workforce will turn to Dell for the best in gaming tech. We’ve always led the industry from the front, with meaningful technology and a sustained customer experience and will continue to maintain that momentum.”
Anand Subramanya, Director, Product Marketing, Dell India said:
“PC gaming is growing at a remarkable rate in India. Our engagement over the years with amateur and professional gamers in Indian metro cities as well as regional towns has given us an insight into their evolving tech needs. With this launch of innovative and path-breaking products, we will be able to address what they want most – performance and function. Our all-new gaming laptop range will be available via Dell’s wide network of offline and online retailers.”
Alienware Area-51m Key Features & Specifications
- Alienware Area-51m supports the upgradability of its discrete internal NVIDIA GeForce RTX graphics as well as 9th generation Intel Core i7 and i9 processors
- The reimagined Area-51m is the most powerful, upgradeable gaming laptop ever conceived. It marks the first and only laptop with a 9th Gen 8-core desktop processors, Supports up to 64GB2 of memory, 2.5Gbps Ethernet technology, upgradeable graphics and desktop processors, and 17” Alienware laptop with a narrow-bezel display with 144Hz.
- Premium keyboard features: Designed with premium Alienware TactX keyboard featuring 2.2mm of travel, anti-ghosting technology, per-key RGB LED lighting, N-Key rollover technology, and a steel backplate for rigidity and uniform feedback
- Customizable lighting: AlienFX customizable lighting available across various zones including the power button, LCD cover Alien head, and a new infinite loop.
- Sleek and sturdy: Magnesium alloy construction enables the Area-51m to conserve on weight while maintaining structural rigidity and relative thinness.
- Enables full support for the Alienware Graphics Amplifier enabling dedicated PCI-Express bandwidth for desktop graphics cards from NVIDIA or AMD
- Thermal control: Alienware’s Advanced Cryo-Tech 2.0 technology platform offers the most robust notebook cooling solution yet moving more CFM of ambient air than any previous Alienware notebook
- Alienware Area-51m is available in Lunar Light and Dark Side of the Moon color options.
Alienware m15 Key Features & Specifications
- Power packed performance: Alienware m15 features the 8th generation Intel Core i7 processors along with NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 & 2070 MQ design graphics cards
- Thin and light experience: Despite being thinner than the Alienware 13, the Alienware m15 offers greater performance with a bigger screen for truly optimized design
- Customizable lighting to add to the look: AlienFX customizable lighting across 6 zones including keyboard, power button, and LCD cover Alien head
- RGB-enabled keys: Designed with the new Alienware m-series keyboard featuring a 4-zone AlienFX RGB enabled keys
- Advanced thermal technology: Alienware’s Cryo-Tech 2.0 technology Offers top-notch performance enhanced by superior thermal management keeping the surfaces of the laptop cool and the performance hardware working to its maximum potential
- Alienware m15 is available in Epic Silver and Nebula Red color options
Dell G7 15 Key Features & Specifications
- Power packed performance & superior graphics: The all new G7 features 8th Gen Intel® Core™ processors and the powerful NVIDIA® GeForce® RTX 20 Series discrete graphics with 6GB GDDR6 video memory
- Stunning from every angle: Delivers sharp gameplay from virtually every angle on the 15“ FHD anti-glare display screen with 3-sided narrow borders, wide-viewing angle and in-plane switching. The 144Hz display technology delivers a clear, immersive viewing experience
- Flawless gaming: G7 offers Killer Gigabit Ethernet Controller designed to deliver incredible throughput and lower latency gameplay, reducing any instances of lagging or jittering while playing.
- Superior audio experience: Dell G7 offers superior sound with two front-firing speakers tuned with Waves MaxxAudio Pro
- Built for speed: Dual drives with SSD options including NVMe PCIe ensure faster performance and better reliability
- Sleek and sturdy: At only 19.9mm tall, this system is both powerful and portable. Three-piece metal construction braces the system for exceptional rigidity in spite of the thin profile, with a luxe palm rest with brushed metal finish.
- The Dell G7 15 is available in Abyss Grey with blue accents