Xiaomi has launched the company’s first Android Go Edition smartphone – Xiaomi Redmi Go at a price tag of Rs. 4,499. The Redmi Go smartphone comes in Black and Blue colour and it will go on sale starting from March 22nd on Flipkart, Mi.com and Mi Home Stores. The Xiaomi Redmi Go comes with Rs. 2,200 cashback in the form of vouchers and 100GB data for Jio users. Originally, it was announced earlier this year.
On the specifications front, the Xiaomi Redmi Go features 5-inch HD 16:9 display wiht a resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels, 300 nits brightness, 72% NTSC Colour Gamut and 1000:1 contrast ratio. The Redmi Go is powered by 1.4GHz Quad-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 processor which is paired with Adreno 308 GPU and 1GB of RAM. The Redmi Go runs on Android 8.1 Oreo Go Edition and has 8GB internal storage which can be expanded further up to 128GB via microSD card.
On the camera side, the Redmi Go features 8MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, 1.12μm pixel size, 1080p video recording and 5MP front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture, 1.12μm pixel size, auto HDR option.
The Redmi Go has dual SIM support and comes with connectivity features like 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, and GPS.
The Redmi Go packs 3000mAh battery.
Xiaomi Redmi Go Specifications
- Display: 5-inch HD 16:9 display with a resolution of 1280 x 720pixels, 380 nits brightness, 1000:1 contrast ratio, and 72% NTSC Color Gamut
- Processor: 1.4GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 425 processor which is paired with Adreno 308 GPU
- Memory: 1GB RAM, 8GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Operating System: Android 8.1 (Oreo Go Edition)
- Rear Camera: 8MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, 1.12μm pixel size, 1080p video recording
- Front Camera: 5MP front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture, 1.12μm pixel size, auto HDR option
- Audio: 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, dual microphones
- Dimensions: 140.4x 70.1 x 8.35mm
- Weight: 137g
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- Battery” 3000mAh battery