Xiaomi has launched the company’s latest mid-range smartphone in Redmi series – Xiaomi Redmi Note 7S at a starting price tag of Rs. 10,999. The Redmi Note 7S comes in Onyx Black, Sapphire Blue, and Ruby Red
On the specifications front, the Xiaomi Redmi Note 7S features 6.3-inch Full HD+ DotNotch display with a resolution of 2,340 x 1,080 pixels, 19.5:9 aspect ratio and protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5. The Redmi Note 7S is powered by Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 processor which is paired with Adreno 512 GPU & 3GB/4GB RAM. The smartphone runs on Android 9.0 Pie with MIUI 10 on top of it and has 32GB/64GB internal storage which can be expanded further up to 256GB via microSD card.
On the camera side, the Xiaomi Redmi Note 7S features a dual-camera setup on the back – 48-megapixel rear camera with 1/2″ Samsung ISOCELL Bright GM1 sensor, f/1.8 aperture with four-in-one pixel binning to make an 12MP image with 1.6μm pixel and 5-megapixel secondary camera for portrait shots and also comes with AI features. On the front, there is 13-megapixel camera with AI beautify and AI portrait features as well as AI face unlock.
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 7S comes with Aura design, P2i nano coating making it splashproof, and rear mounted fingerprint sensor.
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 7S measures 159.21 x 75.21 x 8.1mm and weighs 186g.
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 7S has Hybrid Dual SIM support and comes with connectivity features like Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4 /5GHz) Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C.
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 7S packs 4000mAh battery and comes with
Xiaomi Redmi Note 7S Specifications
- Display: 6.3-inch Full HD+ DotNotch display with a resolution of 2340 ×1080 pixels, 1500:1 contrast ratio, 450 nits brightness, 84% NTSC Color Gamut, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Processor: Octa Core Snapdragon 660 Processor (Quad 2.2GHz Kryo 260 + Quad 1.8GHz Kryo 260 CPUs) with Adreno 512 GPU
- Memory: 3GB LPDDR4x RAM with 32GB storage / 4GB LPDDR4x RAM with 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Operating System: Android 9.0 Pie with MIUI 10
- Rear-Camera: 48MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/1.79 aperture, 1/2″ Samsung GM1 sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, PDAF, EIS, 5MP secondary camera with f/2.2 aperture, 1.12μm pixel size
- Front-Camera: 13MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture, 1.12μm pixel size
- Fingerprint sensor: Yes
- IR sensor: Yes
- Splash-proof (P2i nano-coating): Yes
- Dimensions: 159.21 x 75.21 x 8.1mm
- Weight: 186g
- SIM Support: Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4 /5GHz) Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- Battery: 4000mAh battery with Quick Charge 4