In an event in New Delhi, Xiaomi has announced the company’s latest smartphone – Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro at a starting price tag of Rs. 13,999. The Redmi Note 7 Pro comes in Neptune Blue, Nebula Red and Space Black colour and it will go on sale exclusively on Flipkart, Mi.com, and Mi Home Stores starting from March 13th, 2019. The Redmi Note 7 Pro available in two variants – 4GB RAM with 64GB internal storage cost Rs. 13,999 while the 6GB RAM with 128GB internal storage cost Rs. 16,999. The Redmi Note 7 Pro bundled with a protective case, and the company has also introduced a perforated case at Rs. 349. The company has partnered with Airtel to offer 1120GB additional 4G data.
On the specifications, the Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro features a 6.3-inch Full HD+ waterdrop notch with a resolution of 2340 ×1080 pixels, 1.95mm narrow bezels, 81.37% screen-to-body ratio, 450 nits brightness and protected by 2.5D curved Corning Gorilla Glass 5. The Redmi Note 7 Pro is powered by 2.0GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 processor which is paired with Adreno 612 GPU and 4GB or 6GB of RAM. The Redmi Note 7 Pro runs on Android 9.0 Pie with MIUI 10 on top of it and has 64GB or 128GB internal storage which can be expanded further up to 256GB via microSD card.
On the imaging front, the Redmi Note 7 Pro features 48-megapixel rear camera with 1/2″ Sony IMX586 sensor with f/1.79 aperture, it offers 12MP output by default using super pixel tech, but you can enable 48MP output in Pro mode. There’s also a 5-megapixel secondary camera for portrait shots and it comes with AI features such as steady handheld night photography. On the front, there is a 13-megapixel camera that comes with AI beautify and AI portrait as well as AI face unlock.
The Redmi Note 7 Pro has an Aura design wih a glass back, P2i nano coating making it splash proof and a fingerprint sensor on the back.
The Redmi Note 7 Pro packs 4,000mAh battery with support for Qualcomm Quick Charge 4.0 for 18W fast charging. The smartphone bundled with 10W charger in the box and for fast charging you have to buy the fast charger separately.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro Specifications
- Display:6.3-inch Full HD+ 19:5:9 2.5D curved glass LTPS in-cell display with a resolution of 2340 ×1080 pixels, 1500:1 contrast ratio, 450 nits brightness, 84% NTSC Color Gamut, and protected by 2.5D Curved Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Processor:2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 675 Processor which is paired with Adreno 612 GPU
- Memory:4GB LPDDR4x RAM with 64GB storage, 6GB LPDDR4x RAM with 128GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Operating System:Android 9.0 with MIUI 10
- Rear Camera: 48MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/1.79 aperture, Sony IMX586 sensor, 6P lens, PDAF, EIS, 5MP secondary camera
- Front Camera: 13MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor: Yes
- IR sensor: Yes
- Splash proof (P2i nano coating): Yes
- Audio: 3.5mm audio jack, Smart PA TAS2563
- Dimensions: 159.21 x 75.21 x 8.1mm
- Weight: 186g
- SIM Support: Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4 /5GHz) Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- Battery: 4000mAh battery with Quick Charge 4