Xiaomi has announced the Mi Pad 4 at a starting price tag of 1099 Yuan. The Mi Pad 4 comes in Black & Gold colours and it will go on sale in China starting from June 27th. The Mi Pad 4 comes in both Wi-Fi only and Wi-Fi + LTE display variants. The Mi Pad 3 comes in four variant – 3GB RAM with 32GB internal storage WiFi version cost 1099 Yuan while the 4GB RAM with 64GB internal storage WiFi version cost 1399 Yuan and the 4GB RAM with 64GB 4G LTE version cost 1499 Yuan. The Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 is the successor to the Mi Pad 3 which was launched a year back.
Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 Specifications, and Features
Display, Processor, Memory, and Operating System
On the specifications front, the Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 features 8-inch Full HD display with a resolution of 1920 x 1200 pixels, has 16:10 aspect ratio, and pixel density of 283ppi. The Mi Pad 4 is powered by 2.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 SoC which is paired with Adreno 512 GPU and 3GB/4GB of RAM. The Mi Pad 4 runs on Android 8.1 Oreo with MIUI 9 on top of it and has 32GB/64GB internal storage.
Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 Camera
On the camera side, the Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 features 13-megapixel rear camera with f/2.0 aperture, support for HDR and a 5-megapixel camera on the front with f/2.0 aperture, AI Face unlock.
Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 Connectivity Features, and Sensors
The Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 comes with connectivity features like 4G LTE (single Nano-SIM), Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (dual-band, 2.45GHz, and 5GHz), Bluetooth v5.0, 3.5mm headphone jack, and USB Type-C while the GPS & A-GPS available on the LTE variant. The sensors on Xiaomi Mi Pad WiFi only model are an accelerometer, ambient light sensor, and a gyroscope while the LTE variant has a digital compass sensor.
Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 Features
It features a metal body and comes in WiFi and 4G versions that have a nano-SIM slot
Dimensions, and Weight
The Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 measures 200.2 x 120.3 x 7.9mm and weighs 342.5 grams.
It packs 6,000mAh battery.
Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 Specifications
- Display: 8-inch FHD+ display with a resolution of 1920 x 1200 pixels, 16:10 aspect ratio, and 1200:1 contrast ratio
- Processor: Octa-Core Snapdragon 660 14nm SoC (Quad 2.2GHz Kryo 260 + Quad 1.8GHz Kryo 260 CPUs) with Adreno 512 GPU
- Memory: 3GB (LPDDR4x) RAM with 32GB (eMMC 5.1) storage, 4GB (LPDDR4x) RAM with 64GB (eMMC 5.1) internal storage
- Operating System: Android 8.1 (Oreo) with MIUI
- Rear Camera: 13MP rear camera with f/2.0 aperture, OV13855 sensor
- Front Camera: 5MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture, Samsung S5K5E8 sensor
- Dimensions: 200.2 x 120.3 x 7.9mm
- Weight: 242.5g
- Connectivity: 4G LTE (optional), WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- Battery: 6000mAh battery