In an event in Beijing today, Chinese smartphone maker Oppo announced its new camera centric flagship device – the Oppo N1. It is the first smartphone which comes with rotating camera. It features 5.9-inch full HD resolution IPS display, a O-Touch rear sensor for single handed touch interaction on the back, powered by a 1.7GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 Quad Core processor, 16/32GB of storage, 2Gb of RAM and runs of Android 4.2 based Color OS. It comes with 13-Megapixel Sony EXMOR RS Stacked CMOS Sensor camera fitted to adjustable hinge and it works as both rear camera or front camera. It comes with f2.0 aperture six element lens that sits on a rotating swivel and turns 206 degrees.
Oppo N1 is set for December availability and it is priced at 3,468 Yuan (USD $570 or 35,700 INR). Company also announced that, Oppo N1 also get a CyanogenMod ROM in the future too.
Oppo N1 Features
- 5.9 inch full HD 1920×1080 IPS LCD display
- Dimensions – 170.7 x 82.6 x 9 mm Weight – 213g
- 1.7 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 with Adreno 320
- 16/32 GB ROM, 2 GB RAM
- 13 Megapixel Stacked CMOS Sony sensor with dedicated ISP
- F2.0 Aperture, Dual LED flash and 1080p Video recording
- 3G, USB OTG, WiFi ac 5GHz, WiFi Direct, WiFi Display support
- 3610 mAH battery
- Android 4.2 – Color ROM pre-installed, unlocked bootloader