OPPO has launched the company’s latest smartphone in K-series – OPPO K3 at a starting price tag of Rs. 16,990. The OPPO K3 available in Aurora Blue and Jade Black color and available only on Amazon.in starting from 23rd July 2019. The OPPO K3 comes in two variants – 6GB RAM with 64GB internal storage cost Rs. 16,999 while the 8GB RAM with 128GB internal storage variant cost Rs. 19,990. The OPPO K3 is the successor of the OPPO K1 that was launched back in February. The OPPO K3 comes with lots of launch offers like Instant discount up to Rs. 1000 on Axis Bank Credit/Debit cards, Rs. 1000 cashback from Amazon, No cost EMI up to 6 months, Rs. 5000 LensKart gift voucher, Jio Benefits worth Rs. 7050, and Up to Rs. 12000 discount of OYO.
On the specifications front, the OPPO K3 features 6.5-inch FHD+ AMOLED display with a resolution of 2340 x 1080 pixels, 91.1% screen-to-body ratio, and protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5. The OPPO K3 is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 processor which is paired with Adreno 616 GPU & 6GB/8GB of RAM. The smartphone runs on Android 9.0 Pie with ColorOS 6.0 on top of it and has 64GB or 128GB internal storage.
On the camera side, the OPPO K3 features a dual-camera setup on the back – 16-megapixel rear camera along with a 2-megapixel secondary camera. On the front, there is a 16-megapixel pop-up front camera that lifts in 0.74 seconds. The pop-up mechanism has been tested over 200,000 times.
The OPPO K3 comes with next-gen in-display fingerprint sensor and GameBoost 2.0. The smartphone has a 3D gradient back with S-shaped curve.
The OPPO K3 has dual-SIM support and comes with connectivity features like Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C.
The OPPO K3 packs a 3765mAh battery with support for VOOC 3.0 fast charging.
Press Release Quote:
Commenting on the launch, Mr. Charles Wong, CEO, OPPO India said:
“Convenience, coupled with the latest trends and values are of paramount importance for the digital natives of today. OPPO has been increasingly investing in understanding the evolving consumer trends and meeting their needs by stepping up technological innovations. To bolster our online portfolio and to offer more choices to consumers, we are thrilled to launch the new OPPO K3. The K3 amalgamates the stylish design and latest technology to bring out the best user experience. With its aesthetic design and ground-breaking technology, we are positive that the OPPO K3 will prove to be a valuable addition to the K series and create curiosity among consumers who prefer purchasing online.”
Noor Patel, Director – Category Management, Amazon India said:
“We are excited to partner with OPPO to bring their new OPPO K3 for our customers on Amazon.in. The smartphone offers a blend of great features and design which will resonate well with customers across the country. With this partnership, we continue to build a strong portfolio in the smartphone’s category offering a vast selection, great value, and unparalleled shopping experience.”
OPPO K3 Specifications
- Display: 6.5-inch Full HD+ 19.5:9 aspect ratio AMOLED display with a resolution of 2340 x 1080 pixels and protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Processor: Octa-Core Snapdragon 710 processor which is paired with Adreno 616 GPU
- Memory: 6GB LPDDR4X RAM with 64GB UFS 2.1 storage / 8GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB UFS 2.1 storage
- Operating System: Android 9.0 (Pie) with ColorOS 6.0
- Rear Camera: 16MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.7 aperture, 6P lens, PDAF, CAF, 2MP secondary camera with f/2.4 aperture
- Front Camera: 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint: In-display fingerprint sensor
- Audio: 3.5mm audio jack, Dolby Atmos
- Dimensions: 161.2 × 76.0 × 9.4mm
- Weight: 191g
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- Battery: 3765mAh battery with VOOC 3.0 fast charging (5V/4A)