OPPO has launched the company’s latest smartphone in A-series – OPPO A9 at a price tag of Rs. 15,499. The OPPO A9 available in Mica Green, Jade White and Flourite Purple colors and it will be available online as well as offline starting from July 20th. Originally, the OPPO A9 was launched in China.
On the specifications side, the OPPO A9 features a 5.5-inch Full HD+ display with a resolution of 2340 x 1080 pixels and it is powered by Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P70 12nm processor which is paired with 900MHz ARM Mali-G72 MP3 GPU & 4GB of RAM. The smartphone runs on Android 9.0 Pie with ColourOS 6.0 on top of it and has 128GB internal storage which can be expanded further up to 256GB via microSD card.
On the camera side, the OPPO A9 features a dual-camera setup on the back – 16-megapixel rear camera with AI scene recognition along with a 2-megapixel secondary camera and a 16-megapixel camera on the front for selfie & video-calling.
The OPPO A9 has a 3D gradient back, and a fingerprint sensor on the back.
The OPPO A9 has dual-SIM support and comes with connectivity features like Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS/GLONASS.
The OPPO A9 packs a 4020mAh battery and supports fast charging.
OPPO A9 specifications
- Display: 6.5-inch Full HD+ display with a resolution of 2340 x 1080 pixels
- Processor: Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P70 12nm processor (Quad 2.1GHz Cortex A73 + Quad 2GHz Cortex A53 CPUs) with 900MHz ARM Mali-G72 MP3 GPU
- Memory: 4GB RAM, 128GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Operating System: Android 9.0 (Pie) with ColorOS 6.0
- Rear-Camera: 16MP rear camera with LED flash, 2MP secondary camera
- Front-Camera: 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint Sensor: Yes
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS/GLONASS
- Battery: 4020mAh battery with fast charging