Nokia Lumia 929 leaked in new images and this time the images offer the best look of the Nokia’s next flagship Windows Phone for Verizon. According to source, Nokia Lumia 929 destined for Verizon and could be released between Thanksgiving & the beginning of the next year.
According to source, Nokia Lumia 929 features a 5-inch 1080p AMOLED display, powered by quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor running at 2.2GHz, 2GB of RAM and 32GB of storage. It has 20-megapixel PureView camera at the rear of the Lumia 929 with dual-LED flash, but no xenon flash.
The source of the images has revealed that the body is similar to the Lumia 928, though there is a metal band wrapping around the edge of the phone to make it sturdier. There is a headphone jack on the center-top and a micro USB charger at the bottom, a change from the Lumia 928. Buttons are said to be ceramic and the LTE radio takes a micro SIM card, which is positioned near the top.
The device will also ship with Windows Phone Update 5 and of course the Lumia Black Firmware.
Verizon Nokia Lumia 929 Features
- Qualcomm Quad-core Snapdragon 800 at 2.2 GHz
- 5 inch AMOLED display, 1080 x 1920
- 2 GB of RAM; 32 GB of internal storage (no micro SD)
- 20 MP PureView rear camera with oversampling (16 MP + 5 MP photos); Front facing camera
- Dual LED flash
- NFC, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0 LE
- Qi wireless charging
- At least three HAAC microphones
- Data Sense, NFL Mobile, Verizon Tones, VZ Navigator, My Verizon Mobile, Nokia StoryTeller, Nokia Screen Beamer
- Available colors: glossy white or matte black
Size (hand measured)
- Height: 136.5
- Width: 71.4 mm
- Thickness: 10.5 mm
- Weight: 166 g