Lenovo-owned Motorola has launched the company’s latest smartphone in G-series – Moto G6 Play in India at a price tag of ₹ 11,999. The Moto G6 Play comes in Indigo Black & Fine Gold colours and will be available exclusively on Flipkart as well as on Moto Hub stores offline starting from today midnight. Originally, back in April Moto G6 Play was launched and it is the successor of 2016’s Moto G4 Play.
Moto G6 Launch Offers
The Lenovo G5 Play comes with launch offers like flat ₹ 1,000 off on ICICI Bank Credit & Debit Cards, only on Flipkart, No Cost EMI options available from Bajaj Finserve, at both Flipkart & Moto Hubs, Assured Buy Back with guaranteed up to ₹ 5100 buyback value, only on Flipkart, Additional ₹ 1500 off on exchange of your old smartphone on Flipkart, Shop using Paytm Mall QR code & get ₹ 1200 cashback on mobile recharge on paytm, only at Moto Hubs, and avail 25% effective discount on Jio 198 Prepaid Plan.
Moto G6 Play Specifications
Display, Processor, Memory, and Operating System
On the specifications front, the Moto G6 Play features 5.7-inch HD+ Max Vision IPS display with a resolution of 720 x 1440 pixels and has an aspect ratio of 18:9. The smartphone is powered by 1.4GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 processor which is paired with Adreno 505 GPU & 3GB of RAM. The smartphone runs on Android 8.0 Oreo operating system and has 32GB internal storage which can be expanded further via microSD card.
Moto G6 Play Camera
On the camera side, the Moto G6 features 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture and an 8-megapixel front facing the camera with LED flash, 80-degree wide-angle lens, f/2.2 aperture.
Moto G6 Play Features
Moto G6 Play features a fingerprint sensor on the back with Moto logo, comes with water-repellent nano-coating, withstand accidental spills, splashes, or light rain.
Dimensions, and Weight
The Moto G6 Play measures 154.4×72.2×8.95mm and weighs 177 grams.
SIM Support, Connectivity Features, And Sensors
The Moto G6 Play has dual SIM support and has connectivity features like 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth v4.2, GPS/ A-GPS, and a 3.5mm headphone jack. The Sensors on Moto G6 Play include an accelerometer, ambient light sensor, gyroscope, and a proximity sensor.
The Moto G6 Play packs 4000mAh battery that lasts up to 36 hours on a single charge and it comes with 10W rapid charger.
At such a price tag, the Moto G6 competes with the Redmi Note 5 in India.
Moto G6 Play specifications
- Display: 5.7-inch HD+ Max Vision IPS display with a resolution of 720 x 1440 pixels at an aspect ratio of 18:9
- Processor: 1.4GHz Octa-Core 64-bit Snapdragon 430 MSM8937 Processor which is paired with Adreno 505 GPU
- Memory: 3GB RAM, 32GB internal storage, expandable memory with microSD
- Operating System: Android 8.0 Oreo
- Rear Camera: 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, PDAF,f/2.0 aperture
- Front Camera: 8MP front-facing camera with LED flash
- Fingerprint sensor: Yes
- Audio: 3.5mm audio jack, Front-ported loud speaker, Dolby Audio, 2 mics
- Dimensions: 154.4 x 72.2 x 9 mm
- Weight: 175g
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- Battery: 4000mAh battery with Turbo charging