Infinix has launched the company’s latest budget smartphone – Infinix Smart 3 Plus at a price tag of Rs. 6,999. The Inifinix Smart 3 Plus comes in Sapphire Cyan and Midnight Black colors, and will go on sale on Flipkart starting April 30th.
On the specifications side, the Infinix Smart 3 Plus features 6.21-inch HD+ 2.5D curved glass display with a resolution of 1520 × 720 pixels, an aspect ratio of 19.5:9, 500 nits brightness and 88% screen-to-body ratio. Under the hood, the smartphone is powered by MediaTek Helio A22 processor which is paired with IMG PowerVR GE-class GPU & 2GB of RAM. The Smart 3 Plus runs on Android 9.0 Pie with XOS 5.0 on top of it and has 32GB internal storage which can be expanded further up to 256GB via microSD card.
On the camera side, the Inifnix Smart 3 Plus features a 13-megapixel rear camera along with a 2-megapixel secondary camera for portrait shots as well as a dedicated Low-light Sensor and 8MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture for selfie & video-calling.
The Smart 3 Plus has dedicated dual SIM card slot and comes with connectivity features like Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS + GLONASS, Micro-USB port.
The Smart 3 Plus measures 157 x 76 x 7.8mm and weighs 148 grams. The smartphone has fingerprint sensor on the back.
The Smart 3 Plus packs a 3500mAh battery.
Press Release Quote
Elaborating on the vision behind Smart 3 Plus, Mr. Anish Kapoor, CEO, Infinix India said:
“Featuring certain category-first innovations while focusing primarily on utility and convenience, Smart 3 Plus is the ideal phone for customers in this segment. Through offerings such as Triple Camera and an immersive experience enabled by AI, Smart 3 Plus will be able to offer high-end smartphone experience for first-time smartphone users. Smart 3 Plus clearly adds a new dimension to our product
portfolio,while adding an aspirational value to the budget smartphone segment at large.”
Infinix Smart 3 Plus Specifications
- Display:6.21-inch HD+ 2.5D curved glass display with a resolution of 1520 × 720 pixels, an aspect ratio of 19.5:9 and 500 nits brightness
- Processor:2GHz Quad-Core MediaTek Helio A22 12nm processor with IMG PowerVR GE-class GPU
- Memory:2GB RAM, 32GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Operating System:Android 9.0 Pie with XOS 5.0
- Rear-Camera:13MP rear camera with dual LED Flash, f/1.8 aperture, 2MP secondary camera, Low-Light sensor
- Front-Camera:8MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor: Yes
- Dimensions: 157 x 76 x 7.8mm
- Weight: 148g
- Connectivity:Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS + GLONASS, Micro-USB port