Flipkart Big Billion Day sale is going on and finally the much awaited day comes when the best deals on latest smartphone, mobile accessories & on number of smart devices will go live midnight. Making it more bigger & better, there are range of new deals available on major brand like Google Nexus devcies, Motorola, Honor, Intex and Micromax will be available for our customers to shop from.
Apart from these exciting offers & discounts, customers can also save up to Rs. 20,000 by changing their old phones with us. So, it’s the moment when you fill up your wishlist with your favorite mobiles, fitness bands and funky mobile accessories, and wait for midnight to shop to your heart’s content!
Here are a few top deals and offers to watch out for (just follow the link for a great deal):
- Motorola Moto X Play Costs Rs. 16,999 only with flat Rs. 1500 off + Exchange offer up to Rs. 8000
- Samsung Note 3 costs Rs. 19,999, flat Rs. 6000 off
- Sony T2 Ultra costs Rs. 13,999, flat Rs. 4,000 off
- Rs. 5,000 off on Nexus 6 with exchange offer upto 10K
- Rs. 500 off on Micromax Bolt
- Mood Now Activity Tracker & FitnessBand on Preorder for Rs. 5,399
- Flat 50% off on Goqii Smart Bands
- Extra Rs. 2,500 off on Moto360 Smartwatch
- Flat 60% off on SkullCandy Riff Headphones
- JBL 26 C at Rs. 500 only
- Embrace 13,000mAh Power Bank at Rs. 799 only
- Minimum 35% off on High Speed memory Cards rom SanDisk & Samsung
Apart from these massive discounts, shoppers can select debit & credit cards can get great offers too.
- Extra 10% off with Citibank credit cards. Minimum transaction amount is Rs 6000; maximum cap of Rs 1750 per card. Offer is applicable on all categories/products
- Extra 10% off with Standard Chartered Bank debit and credit cards. Minimum transaction amount is Rs 6000; maximum cap of Rs 1750 per card. Offer is applicable on all categories/products.
- Extra 10% off with YES Bank debit cards. Minimum transaction amount is Rs 5000; Maximum cap of Rs 2000 per card. Offer is applicable on all categories/products.