Good news for all the gamers who loved playing Double Dragon in its classic age, Double Dragon Trilogy hits its way to Android and iOS. Double Dragon, a action packed popular arcade game that debuted in 1987, continues its journey in the form of Double Dragon Trilogy for Android and iOS.
Double Dragon Trilogy includes all the three editions of the arcade series: Double Dragon, Double Dragon 2: The Revenge, and Double Dragon 3: The Rosetta Stone. The game is specially optimized for mobiles. You can enjoy all your favorite moves here – punches, kicks, elbows, knees, head-butts and an assortment of not-exactly-street-legal weapons. Enjoy the game trailer here:
Features of Double Dragon Trilogy:
- Two game modes: “Arcade” (play the game from beginning to end and go for the high score) and “Story” (unlock new stages and achievements while playing through the game)
- Customizable controls
- Three difficulty levels: “mobile” (specially balanced for mobile games), “original” (similar to the arcade version) and “expert” (a real challenge!)
- Achievements & leaderboards (Game Center)
- Choose between the original 8-bit soundtrack and a brand-new remastered one!
- Co-op mode (two players) via bluetooth
- Gamepad support – very soon with most iOS controllers
Double Dragon Trilogy for Android and iOS is now available to download in the Google Play Store and App Store respectively. The game costs $3.