Earlier Despicable Me: Minion Rush game available for iOS and Android and now it is available for Windows Phone Store and that too just in time for the holidays. Like iOS and Android platforms, the game is free to download and play but it coms with optional in-app purchases. It runs on devices with 512 MB of RAM or more, so all Windows Phone 8 owners can enjoy it.
According to release notes,
Gru’s loyal yellow gibberish-speaking Minions are ready for their toughest challenge in Despicable Me: Minion Rush. Play as a Minion and compete with others in hilarious, fast-paced challenges in order to impress your boss, (former?) super-villain Gru!
The game is based on the story of Despicable Me 2 movie in which the little yellow dudes might have caught your attention. Minion Rush features some beautiful 3D graphics, custom animations, voiceovers, multiple dynamic camera angles and various bonus gameplay modes including Destroy things as Mega Minion, Collect bananas while riding the Fluffy Unicorn and Hang on to Gru’s Rocket. In game, you play as one of the Minions and your job is to impress the huge Gru who is your boss and have to run through iconic locations full of surprises, secrets and tricky obstacles including Gru’s Lab, Gru’s Residential Area, and EI Macho’s Lair, collecting unique costumes, weapons and power-ups and battle Vector and an all-new villain exclusively created for the game.
Despicable Me: Minion Rush Game Features
ALL THE HEART AND HUMOR OF DESPICABLE ME
• Enjoy unpredictably hilarious Minion moments
• Perform despicable acts through hundreds of missions
• Run through iconic locations, which are full of surprises, secrets and tricky obstacles: Gru’s Lab, Gru’s Residential Area, and El Macho’s Lair!
• Customize your Minion with unique costumes, weapons, and power-ups
• Battle Vector and an all-new villain exclusively created for the game
AN INNOVATIVE AND ORIGINAL GAME
• Encounter secret areas, unique boss fights and amazing power-ups
• Experience custom animation, voiceovers, and state-of-the-art 3D graphics
• Enjoy multiple dynamic camera angles
• Engage in various bonus gameplay modes:
→ Destroy things as Mega Minion
→ Collect bananas while riding the Fluffy Unicorn
→ Hang on to Gru’s Rocket for the ride of your life