One week ahead of WWDC (World Wide Developers Conference) in San Francisco, Apple launched a new WWDC iOS app. It is a free application and it will help attendees to stay on top of the latest news and events going on at the conference, letting them navigate their way around the venue, watch daily session videos and discover new labs and workshops.
Most epic feature of this app for WWDC 2013 is Passbook support (passes for session labs) and video integration. Sounds interesting? So, for what you are waiting for, download Apple’s Official WWDC 2013 iOS App right now:
For your information, the event will start with a keynote presentation in which company will show off their next version of iOS and OS X. As stated earlier, it is a free application which is designed for both iPhone and iPad. The best thing I like about this app is that, it provides detailed information like video clips & breaking news of announcements.
Other features of this app are:
- Browse times, locations, and descriptions for sessions, labs, and special events
- Mark schedule items as favorites with a simple double-tap
- Start watching on one iOS device, and pick up where you left off on another
- Keep up with the latest news, get important notifications, and see daily snapshots
- View maps to find your way around Moscone West
- Provide feedback on session content and speakers within the session details view
- Add your attendee information to Passbook for speedier on-site registration
If you fall in the category of folks attending WWDC 2013 then this is a handy app and you can download it from here: