Lenovo owned Motorola has launched the company’s latest smartphone – Moto X4 in India at a starting price tag of Rs. 20,999. The smartphone comes in Super Black and Sterling Blue color and it will be available exclusively on Flipkart & Moto Hub shops starting from today midnight. The smartphone comes in two variant – 3GB RAM with 32GB internal storage cost Rs. 20,999 while the 4GB RAM with 64GB internal memory cost Rs. 22,999. The smartphone comes with a number of launches offers like Rs. 2500 off on exchange of old smartphone, up to Rs. 3,000 extra over regular exchange value on select Motorola smartphone, 10% instant discount on HDFC Credit and Debit Cards, Guaranteed 50% Buyback value, up to 340GB additional data on Airtel, and EMI’s starting from Rs. 1,019 per month. Originally, it was unveiled at IFA 2017 and the main highlight of the smartphone is that it comes with 12MP and 8MP rear cameras & takes images with blurred background, portraits, selective black and white and has dual Autofocus Pixel technology for faster focus in low light. The smartphone features 16MP front-facing camera with LED flash too.
Moto X4 India
Display, Processor, Memory, and Operating System
On the specifications front, the smartphone features 5.2-inch Full HD IPS display with a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels at 424 ppi and it is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass. The smartphone is powered by 2.2GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 630 processor which is paired with Adreno 508 GPU & 3GB/4GB of RAM. The smartphone runs on Android 7.1 Nougat operating system and has 32GB/64GB internal storage which can be expanded further up to 2TB via microSD card.
On the camera side, the smartphone features dual rear camera – 12MP primary camera with Dual Autofocus Pixel sensor, PDAF, f/2.0 aperture, 1.4um pixel size, and 8MP ultra-wide angle secondary camera with a 120-degree field of view, f/2.2 aperture, 1.12um pixel size, dual-tone LED flash, 4K video recording. The smartphone features 16MP front-facing camera with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, 1um pixel size.
SIM Card Support, Connectivity, And Sensors
The smartphone has Hybrid SIM card slot and comes with connectivity features like 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4 GHz and 5 GHz), Bluetooth 5.0 LE, GPS, GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C. The smartphone has sensors like accelerometer, ambient light sensor, digital compass, gyroscope, and a proximity sensor.
The smartphone comes with Moto Key, a built-in app to manage your passwords and has a fingerprint sensor embedded into the home button. The smartphone has Bluetooth support for four different devices simultaneously and comes with IP668 tasing for dust & water resistant. The smartphone has anodized aluminum frame and 3D contoured front & back glass design.
The smartphone packs 3000mAh battery with Turbo Charging.
Moto X4 Specifications
- Display: 5.2-inch Full HD LTPS IPS display with a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels and protected by Corning Gorilla Glass
- Processor: 2.2 GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 630 14nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 508 GPU
- Memory: 3GB RAM with 64GB storge, 4GB RAM with 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 2TB with microSD
- Operating System: Android 7.1 Nougat, upgradeable to Android 8.0 Oreo
- Rear Camera: 12MP primary camera with Dual Autofocus Pixel sensor, PDAF, f/2.0 aperture, 1.4um pixel size, 8MP ultra-wide angle secondary camera with 120-degree field of view, f/2.2 aperture, 1.12um pixel size, dual-tone LED flash, 4K video recording
- Front Camera: 16MP Front-facing camera with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, 1um pixel size
- Water and dust resistant (IP68): Yes
- Fingerprint sensor: Yes
- Dimensions: 148.35 x 73.4 x 7.99 mm
- Weight: 163g
- SIM Card Support: Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano/microSD)
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4 GHz and 5 GHz), Bluetooth 5.0 LE, GPS, GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C
- Battery: 3000mAh battery with Turbo Charging