In an event in China, Lenovo has announced the company;s latest high-end smartphone – Lenovo Zuk Z2 at a price tag of 1,799 Yuan. It comes Black & White colours and goes on sale starting from June 7th. The registrations for the sale will start from today and ZUK also comes with USB Type C wireless charger for the phone & it can used to charge the cover. The Type-C wireless charger costs 299 Yuan.
On the specifications front, it features 5-inch Full HD LTPS 2.5D curved glass display with a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels and it is powered by 2.15Ghz Quad-Core Snapdragon 820 processor which is paired with Adreno 530 GPU & 4GB of RAM. It runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system with ZUI 2.0 on top of it and it has 64GB in-built memory.
On the imagining front, it features 13MP rear-camera with LED flash and 8MP front-facing camera for selfie & video-calling.
It has dual-SIM support and connectivity features like 4G LTE with VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4/5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, USB 2.0 Type-C.
It packs 3500mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 which can charge the phone up to 80% in 1 hour.
It has a U-Touch 2.0 fingerprint sensor embedded in the home button that can unlock the phone in under 0.1 seconds. It is 8.45mm thick and has a metal frame.
ZUK Z2 specifications
- Display: 5-inch Full HD LTPS 2.5D curved glass display with a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels
- Processor: 2.15GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 820 processor with Adreno 530 GPU
- Memory: 4GB RAM with 64GB internal storage
- Operating System: Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with ZUI 2.0
- Rear-Camera: 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/ 2.2, 5P lens, ISOCELL sensor, PDAF, CAF dual-mode focus, EIS
- Front-Camera: 8MP front-facing camera with 1.4μm pixel size, f/2.0 aperture, 78.9-degree wide viewing angle
- Dimensions: 141.65×68.88×8.45mm
- Weight: 149g
- Connectivity: 4G LTE with VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4/5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, USB 2.0 Type-C
- Battery: 3500mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0