Unlocked Motorola Moto G affordable smartphone now up for pre-order on Amazon. The phone will ship on December 4th. Amazon is selling the 4.5-inch budget-friendly device in both 8GB and 16GB capacities for $179 and $199 respectively.
Motorola also started selling Moto G unlocked phone in the US earlier this week from the company’s website. Pricing on Amazon is exactly the same as from Motorola. As mentioned on Amazon, Moto G will be released on December 4, two days after Motorola’s shipping date December 2nd.
Motorola Moto G is a budget-friendly and one of the best values you can get in an Android smartphone at lower price.
Features of Motorola Moto G:
- Display: 4.5 inch 720p HD TFT display, Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Processor: Quad-core 1.2GHz Snapdragon 400 processor with 450MHz graphics processor
- Camera: 5MP rear camera with autofocus and LED flash, 1.3 MP front facing camera
- OS: Android 4.3 Jellybean (expected Android 4.4 KitKat in the beginning of 2014)
- Dimensions: 129.9 x 65.9 x 11.6 mm (5.11 x 2.59 x 0.46 in)
- Weight: 143 grams
- Battery: Li-Ion 2070 mAh battery
- Other Features: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi hotspot, Bluetooth 4.0, microUSB v2.0, FM Radio
Order Moto G here: