Samsung has officially released its Wallet application on the Google Play Store. The app still remains exclusive to Samsung devices and provides users with a digital wallet which is capable of holding coupons, tickets and gift cards from select partners.
According to release notes:
Samsung Wallet is a one-stop destination for your boarding passes, membership cards, coupons, and event tickets.
Start adding Tickets from applications you love!
Look for ‘Load to Samsung Wallet’ button within your favorite application, press it, and you are set.
Samsung Wallet still lacks NFC and actual payment system integration. However, it now supports importing from other applications.
Samsung Wallet App Features
- Optimized for HD and Full-HD Samsung devices
- Store and manage tickets, coupons, mobile boarding passes and membership cards in one convenient place
- Offers 5 default categories for easy management of Tickets. You can also add categories for more personalization.
- Customizable time and location-based reminders to show the Tickets at the right time and place.
- Synchronize all your Tickets to multiple devices using Samsung account
- Receive and store Co-marketing offers
- Create your own tickets manually by using ‘Create my ticket’ feature
- Discover grocery coupons and digitally save them to loyalty card of participating groceries