Samsung has launched the company’s latest flagship smartphone – Galaxy Note 9 in India at a starting price tag of Rs. 67,900. The smartphone comes in Midnight Black, Ocean Blue, and Metallic Copper colour and it will be available from Flipkart, Amazon.in, Samsung online Shop as well as offline retailers across India. The Samsung Galaxy Note 9 comes in two variants – 6GB RAM with 128GB internal storage cost Rs. 67,900 while the 8GB RAM with 512GB internal storage cost Rs. 84,900. The Samsung Galaxy Note 9 comes with a number of launch offers like
- Buy from Paytm Mall to get a cashback of Rs. 6,000.
- HDFC Bank credit or debit cards or HDFC Consumer Durable loans (CD Loans) lets you avail a cashback of Rs. 6,000.
- Under the Samsung Upgrade Program, you can get an upgrade bonus of Rs. 6,000 on the exchange of
theold device for the Galaxy Note9. The upgrade bonus is over and above the exchange value.
- Samsung Galaxy Note9 (128 GB) will be available on the Airtel online store at a down payment of just Rs. 7,900 and an EMI of INR 2,999, built-in with a monthly postpaid plan.
- Airtel customers Rs. INR 499 or INR 799 infinity postpaid plan on the new Samsung Galaxy Note9 will get an additional 75GB of 3G/4G data per month, for 30 billing cycles.
- Vodafone customers on Samsung Galaxy Note9 can enjoy an unlimited entertainment experience with free Netflix subscription for 12-month on subscribing to Red postpaid plans of Rs. 999 and above.
- Customers using Jio can enjoy a 30-day International Roaming Pack (Voice & Data) on Jio postpaid, exclusively on the Galaxy Note9 at a cost of Rs. 5,000
On the specifications front, the Samsung Galaxy Note 9 features 6.4-inch Quad HD+ Super AMOLED display with a resolution of and it is powered by Octa-Core Samsung Exynos 9 Series 9810 processor which is paired with Mali G72MP18 GPU & 6GB/8GB of RAM. The smartphone runs on Android 8.1 Oreo operating system with Samsung TouchWiz UI on top of it and the smartphone has 128GB/512GB internal storage which can be expanded further up to 512GB via microSD card.
On the camera side, the Samsung Galaxy Note 9 features 12-megapixel rear camera with variable aperture tech that uses f/1.5 aperture for night shots for a brighter picture and f/2.4 aperture for normal shots in the daytime as well as a secondary 12MP Telephoto lens for live focus for bokeh effect with background blur. On the front, there is
The smartphone comes with Iris scanner on the front, and the fingerprint sensor on the rear side. The smartphone is also water resistant, up to 1.5 meters of water for 30 minutes with IP68 ratings. It also has Bixby assistant and there is a dedicated Bixby hardware button.
The Galaxy Note 9 comes with an improved S Pen stylus with Bluetooth support that has a button on its surface along with a clicker on the bottom that lets you take selfies and group pictures, present slides, pause and play video, and more. The smartphone also has stereo speakers tuned by AKG and support Dolby Atmos, AR Emoji that uses machine learning to analyse and map more than 100 facial features to create a 3D model that reflects and imitates expressions.
The Samsung Galaxy Note 9 packs 4000mAh battery and supports both wired Adaptive fast charging as well as wireless fast charging.
Samsung Galaxy Note9 Specifications
- Display: 6.4-inch Quad HD+ Super AMOLED Infinity display with a resolution of 2960 × 1440 pixels, has a pixel density of 516ppi, and the display is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass
- Processor: Octa-Core Samsung Exynos 9 Series 9810 processor with Mali G72MP18 GPU
- Memory: 6GB LPDDR4x RAM with 128GB storage / 8GB LPDDR4x RAM with 512GB storage (UFS 2.1), expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Operating System: Android 8.1 (Oreo with Samsung TouchWiz UI on top of it
- Rear Camera: 12MP primary rear camera with f/2.4-f/1.5 variable aperture, LED Flash, 960fps super slo-mo, 12MP secondary rear camera with f/2.4 aperture
- Front Camera: 8MP autofocus front-facing camera with wide-angle lens, f/1.7 aperture
- Dimensions: 161.9 x 76.4 x 8.8mm
- Weight: 201g
- BLE S Pen Dimensions: 5.7 x 4.35 x 106.37mm
- S Pen Weight: 3.1g
- SIM Support: Single / Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Barometer, Fingerprint Sensor, Gyro Sensor, Geomagnetic Sensor, Hall Sensor, Heart Rate Sensor, Proximity Sensor, RGB Light Sensor, Iris Sensor, Pressure Sensor
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2.4/5GHz), VHT80 MU-MIMO, Bluetooth 5 (LE up to 2Mbps), GPS with GLONASS, USB 3.1, NFC, MST
- Battery: 4000mAh battery with fast charging both on wired and wireless (WPC and PMA) charging