In an event in Mumbai, OPPO has launched the company’s latest mid-range smartphone in the “F-series” – OPPO F9 at a price tag of Rs. 19,990. The smartphone comes in Black, and Purple Colour and there is no word on the availability as of now.
On the specifications front, the OPPO F9 features 6.3-inch Full HD+ display with a resolution of 2280 x 1080 pixels, has an aspect ratio of 19.5:9, and Waterdrop Screen with
On the camera side, the OPPO F9 features dual-camera setup on the back –
The OPPO F9 features a metal unibody design and has
The OPPO F9 has dedicated dual-SIM card slots and has connectivity features like Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS.
The OPPO F9 packs 3500mAh battery.
OPPO F9 Specifications
- Display: 6.3-inch Full HD+ 19.5:9 aspect ratio display with a resolution of 2280 x 1080 pixels
- Processor: Octa Core MediaTek Helio P60 12nm processor (Quad 2GHz Cortex A73 + Quad 2GHz Cortex A53 CPUs) with ARM Mali-G72 MP3 GPU
- Memory: 4GB RAM, 64GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Operating System: Android 8.1 Oreo operating system with ColorOS 5.2 on top of it
- Rear Camera: 16MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.85 aperture, secondary 2MP camera
- Front Camera: 16MP
- Fingerprint sensor: Yes
- Dimensions: 156.7 x 74 x 7.9 mm
- Weight: 169g
- SIM Support: Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- Battery: 3500mAh battery