Nokia has released a major update for its Music app for Windows 8/RT devices. This new update based on the feedback from customers and it comes with new features like buy music within the app, improved recent songs experience, loads of performance improvements and many more.
Nokia Music App For Windows 8/RT – What’s New?
- In-App Purchase – You can now buy your favorite songs and albums directly from within the app. They’ll be downloaded straight to your ‘My Music’ library for your listening pleasure.
- Recent Songs – Missed the song you just listened to? Click the Play Queue icon in the Now Playing screen and you’ll see a list of the Mixes and songs you have listened to recently. Click the song to buy (you’ll be asked to confirm purchase first).
- Expanded Artist pages – Browse artists’ releases from our music catalogue of millions of songs – directly from their artist page.
- Improved My Music collection – We’ve introduced a new design: funkier, and easier to use. The new semantic zoom (zoomed out) view will allow those of you with a large music collection to navigate your music better. We’ve also tweaked the knobs and dials of our music database behind the scenes to not only handle larger music collections, but also let you navigate them more quickly.
- Plus loads of general performance improvements, squashed bugs and improved user experience.