Nokia announced Lumia 635 smartphone at Microsoft’s Build 2014 alongside the Lumia 630 and Lumia 930 flagship smartphone. The Lumia 635 brings 4G/LTE connectivity at an affordable price. The phone features a high-gloss finish and a unique dual-layered, luminous tonal surround that glimmers and glows. The Nokia Lumia 635 comes with Windows Phone 8.1 onboard, which features the new Live Tiles, one-swipe notifications with the Action Center, and personal virtual assistant Cortana.
Nokia Lumia 635 sports a 4.5 inch FWVGA ClearBlack IPS LCD display with Gorilla Glass 3. It is powered by a quad-core 1.2GHz Snapdragon 400 processors with 512MB RAM. It comes with 8GB of built-in memory, and microSD card slot. There’s a 5MP rear camera with autofocus. On the connectivity side it includes 4G, LTE, Wi-Fi b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, and micro-USB. Lumia 635 offers features like fitness tracking with an integrated low-power chip called SensorCore. Nokia Lumia 630 be available in five colors – green, yellow, orange, white and black – with changeable shells.
Nokia Lumia 635 Specifications
- Display: 4.5 inch FWVGA ClearBlack IPS LCD display with Gorilla Glass 3
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 SoC with 1.2GHz quad-core CPU
- RAM: 512MB
- Operating System: Windows Phone 8.1
- Memory: 8GB internal memory with microSD card slot
- Camera: 5MP rear camera with autofocus
- Dimension: 129.5 mm x 66.7 mm x 9.2 mm
- Weight: 134 g
- Connectivity: 3G, Wi-Fi b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, micro-USB
- SIM: Single-SIM, SIM type: Micro SIM
- Battery: 1830mAh
Price and Availability
The 4G/LTE capable Nokia Lumia 635 will be available starting in July this summer. The phone has been priced at $189 off contract.