The Indian mobile and tablet manufacturer company Micromax has started its CES 2014 campaign in Las Vagas with a pretty interesting offering – a dual-boot tablet. The company has announced the Canvas LapTab dual-boot tablet, which runs on Android Jelly Bean and Windows 8.1, however, the Android version has not yet been revealed. You can switch between the two depending on your usage requirement.
The Micromax Canvas LapTab features a 10.1-inch display with a resolution of 1,280 x 800. The tablet is powered by 1.46GHz processor with 2GB of RAM and comes with 32GB of built-in storage. The LapTab also features front- and rear-facing 2-megapixel cameras. The Micromax Canvas LapTab will also come with a wireless keyboard for the tablet.
Micromax Canvas LapTab key specifications
- Display: 10.1-inch display with a resolution of 1280×800 pixels
- Processor: 1.46GHz processor (unspecified chipset)
- Memory: 2GB RAM, 32GB built-in storage
- Operating System: Dual OS – Android 4.2.2 and Windows 8.1
- Camera: 2MP rear camera, 2MP front-facing camera
Micromax said the tablet device will go on sale in early February. No doubt India will be on the top of the list. There is no word on the pricing at the moment.