In an event in New Delhi, LG Electronics has launched the company’s latest AC’s with 5 & 3-star rating in a price range of Rs. 31,990 to Rs. 69,990. The ACs come with high temperature cooling score of 5 and without compromising the cooling performance, LG DUAL COOL INVERTER AC range works on variable tonnage technology which adjusts the cooling as per user requirement by controlling the compressor speed. In addition to this, the company took consumers’ convenience to the next level with Smart ThinQ technology, which allows the users to control & monitor AC at anytime and from anywhere with an app on the phone. Apart from control, consumers can also get filter cleaning notification & control multiple home appliances through smart ThinQ. LG’s air conditioners are also equipped with Ocean Black Protection which gives long lasting protection against rust and corrosion. The LG ACs are future ready and comes with Smart ThinQ (WiFi) alng with Amazon’s Alexa and Google Assistant compatibility.
Key Features of LG DUAL COOL INVERTER AC
- DUAL Inverter Compressor – LG’s DUAL Inverter Compressor with varied speed Dual Rotary Motor has a wider rotational frequency which ensures faster cooling, more efficiency and a drastic reduction in noise and vibration levels. It constantly adjusts the compressor’s speed to maintain desired levels of temperature and assured savings – both power and electricity bills.
- Cooling Score of 5 – LG’s High Temperature Cooling Score is the measure for cooling performance of ACs at high temperature. Where conventional AC’s performance deteriorate and score less than 5 at higher ambient temperature, LG DUALCOOL AC’s performs far ahead and scores 5.
- Smart ThinQ – Enjoy new ways to control your home with LG Smart ThinQ; a future-ready open platform with a widest assortment of Wi-Fi enabled application. Also, one can easily monitor and control their ACs at any time and from anywhere with LG’s exclusive home appliance control app on the smartphone.
- Mosquito Away technology – The new range comes with mosquito away technology that promises to give better protection from mosquito-borne diseases. The ultra-sonic waves are emitted at a specific frequency that reduces the mosquito’s ability to sense CO2 exhaled by humans.
- Hi-Grooved Copper serves dual benefits – It enables the oscillatory movement that agitates the refrigerant for better heat dissipation and strengthens the overall pipe structure because of which they can withstand in high pressure.
- Active Energy Control – Cooling a home can be expensive, particularly in hot summer months. LG Air Conditioners avoid these costs and save energy by taking advantage of its Active Energy Control feature. This efficiently limits power consumption from 40% to 80% of normal usage and saves up to 57% energy.
- Patented GOLD FINTM Condenser – The condenser ensures more resistance to corrosive elements like salty air, rain, dust; and extend durability of the heat exchanger for a much longer period.
- 100% Copper with Ocean Black Protection – Special Ocean Black Protection applied to both indoor &outdoor unit provide exceptional durability for the air conditioner in typical Indian regions affected from sand, salt, industrial smoke & pollutants.
- Low Refrigerant Detection – Designed to detect low refrigerant levels which can leave the room hot and uncomfortable.
- Micro Dust Protection Filter – The air inside the home contains dust and allergens. These can lead to various respiratory problems as well as allergies. The LG air conditioners come with Double Filtration System that fills the home with clean and hygienic air.
- Stabilizer Free technology – It ensures saving and provides hassle free installation that enhances the aesthetics of the room by having less wiring installation.
- 4 Way Swing – The horizontal and vertical swing action ensures better airflow while giving uniform cooling.
- Ez Clean Filter – Unlike conventional ACs where the dust filter cleaning requires a technician. LG DUALCOOL’s filter is located on the top of indoor Unit due to which the user can themselves open and clean the filter easily. This Do It Yourself cleaning saves both money and time.
- Superior Design – LG 2019 range of ACs comes with Laminar Flow design which offers uniform air flow, the Indoor Units are designed with minimal gaps making them pest safe and offers clean air without any fear. These aesthetically appealing ACs are available in Dual Color option to match the room décor
Press Release Quote
Announcing the launch of this new range of air conditioners, Mr. Kim-Ki-Wan, Managing Director-LG Electronics India, said:
“We, at LG are putting continuous efforts to offer best of our products considering energy efficiency and health of our consumers. In 2017 we were the first brand to shift entire line up of AC’s to inverter range, as we wanted to offer most energy efficient solutions to consumers. This move certainly inspired the industry and today inverter AC constitutes 60 % of total AC industry. We aim to further consolidate our market leadership in AC industry with new range of DUAL COOL AC’s that has a wider line up of 5 star ACs. This year we have to offer 22 models of 5 star BEE rating as compared to 14 models last year.”
Commenting on this occasion, Mr. Vijay Babu, Vice President-Home Appliances, LG Electronics India said:
“With the onset of summers, people will start looking out for Air Conditioners, energy efficiency remains one of the key parameters while purchasing air conditioners. LG DUAL COOL inverter range combines design innovation and state-of-the-art technology to deliver an optimal cooling performance. With the introduction of such user-centric products, LG has spearheaded a new era of smart technology in the white goods space. Last year we had launched India’s 1st Dual Inverter Window AC. This year we are extending this category by introducing 3 more models.”
Kulbhushan Bhardwaj- Business Head- RAC( Residential Air conditioners) LG Electronics India said:
“We have been introducing products based on Indian insights,
newrange is an extension of same. India is changing rapidly so as the Indian consumers. This new lineup has been developed for the new age consumers as per their lifestyle and requirements. Nowadays consumers are most aware aboutthe environment and at the same time concerned about performance that’s why our ACs are equipped with Eco-friendly Refrigerant (R32). These ACs have coolingscore of 5 thus the performance will be optimum even at higher outside temperature.”