Lenovo S920 launched in India at an initial price of Rs. 26,399. It is the latest high-end smartphone in the S series.
The S920 features a 5.3-inch (1280*720 pixels) display, 1.2 GHz quad-core MediaTek 6589 processor, 1 GB RAM, 4 GB internal memory with a microSD card slot, 3G, Wi-Fi, GPS and runs on Android 4.2.1 Jelly Bean with Lenovo’s custom UI on top. There’s an 8 Megapixel rear camera with LED flash, 2 Megapixel front facing camera, 2250 mAh battery and Dual-SIM support all while managing to be just 7.9 mm thin and weighing 154 grams.
Lenovo S920 Specifications
- 5.3-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD capactive touch screen display
- 1.2 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6589 processor
- Android 4.2.1 (Jelly Bean)
- 7.9mm thick and weighs 154 grams
- Dual SIM (GSM + GSM)
- 8MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 2MP front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack
- 1GB RAM, 4GB internal memory, 32GB expandable memory with MicroSD
- 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth, GPS/A-GPS
- 2250 mAh battery
The Lenovo S920 priced at Rs. 26,399 and it will go on sale through Lenovo retail stores across India from July 2013.