Jabra has launched the company’s latest Bluetooth headset – Jabra Eclipse in India at a price tag of Rs. 7,999. It comes in Black & White editions and the black version available on Flipkart & will be available in stores by middle of October. The white version will be available by October end.
Darcy Clarkson, Head of Mobile division at Jabra, said:
“An on-the-go lifestyle has made more and more people dependent on their mobile phones. While they appreciate the value of a Bluetooth headset, some won’t consider using one because of their appearance. We wanted to crush this notion and create a headset that delivered both outstanding sound quality and a great design.”
The Jabra Eclipse has sleek design and promises superior audio performance & comfort. It is designed to block out background noise and has HD voice technology. The music-grade speaker transmits the full dynamic audio range with warmth, depth and clarity for betting calling experience.
It weighs only 5.5 grams and the Jabra Assist app lets you to customize the headset and take advantage of functionality you need. it also comes with a carry case that doubles up as a portable charger. It provides 7 hours of talk-time in addition to the 3 hours of the headset.
Jabra Eclipse features & specifications:
- Premium music-grade speaker
- HD Voice for high definition sound quality (*Network dependent)
- Jabra lightest ever headset, weighing only 5.5 g
- The portable charging case allows you to store your headset and charge on-the-go
- Up to 10 hours of talk time with the charging case (up to 3 hours on headset alone without charging case) and up to 7 days standby time
- Button-free headset interaction
- NFC for easy pairing (Phone dependent)
- Dual microphones for noise cancellation
- Smartphone voice control with Siri / Google Now
- Available in Black and White editions