Huawei launched a sleek and light-weight tablet – Huawei MediaPad 10 Link in India at an initial price of Rs. 24,990. It is said to provide good entertainment as Huawei is calling it as a “Mini Theatre”. It is equipped with Dolby Surround Sound technology and offer full HD video playback which makes it a good movie viewing experience.
The Huawei MediaPad 10 Link is a 10.1 inch tablet with 1280*800 pixels resolution, powered by a 1.2 GHz quad-core Hi-Silicon processor with 16 Core GPU and internal storage of 16 GB. The device runs on the Android Jelly Bean OS; 6600 mAh battery that promises 6 hours of continuous gaming or 8 hours of continuous video playback. It has a 3-megapixel rear camera & a 0.3-megapixel (VGA) front-facing camera and 3G support via SIM card slot.
Huawei MediaPad 10 Link specifications
- 10.1-inch HD (1280 x 800 pixels) capacitive touch screen IPS display
- 1.2 GHz quad-core Huawei Hi-Silicon Processor with 16 Core GPU
- Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean)
- 3 MP FF Rear Camera
- 0.3MP (VGA) Front Facing Camera
- 9.9 mm thick and weighs 640 grams
- 1 GB RAM, 16GB Internal memory, Expandable memory up to 32GB with micro SD
- 3G (HSPA+ 42Mbps), Wi-Fi b/g/n, Bluetooth 3.0, GPS / aGPS
- 1080p Full HD Video Playback
- Dolby Surround Sound, Dual Speakers
- 3.5mm audio jack
- 6600 mAh Li-Ion Battery