A Max player is rumored to be joining the HTC One family after the Mini smartphone — the newest member is HTC One Max. The phone seems to be making an appearance, has allegedly been photographed and appears online with several specifications.
Taiwanese website ePrice, claims to have got a couple of pictures of the phone and a list of rumoured specs. It’s a big screen 5.9-inches phablet smartphone, looks a bit like HTC One and One mini. It has dual speakers at the front, aluminum unibody and a polycarbonate strip that runs along the sides of the phone.
HTC One Max Specifications (Tentative)
- 5.9-inches Full HD Display with a 1920 x 1080 Resolution
- 2.3GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor
- 2 GB RAM
- 16 GB Onboard Storage, Supports microSD Memory Card Expansion
- Primary Camera with Ultrapixel Sensor, supports optical anti-shake
- 2.1-megapixels Front-Facing Camera
- Android 4.3 Jelly Bean with HTC Sense 5.5
- Single Sim/Dual Sim Support
- 3,300mAh Battery
The version shown is a dual-SIM model but for the international version it is more likely to be a single version of the SIM card. The HTC One Max is expected to be announced at IFA in Berlin at the beginning of September.[Via] [Source]