HTC has officially launched Desire 600 Dual SIM in India at an initial price of Rs 26,680. HTC Desire 600 features a 4.5-inch qHD (960 x 540 pixels) pixels super LCD2 display, powered by a 1.2 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 MSM8625Q processor, runs on Android 4.1 Jelly Bean, 1GB of RAM and 8Gb internal memory which is expandable up to 64Gb with microSD card . It has a 8-megapixel camera on the back with LED flash, BSI sensor and a 1.6-megapixel front-facing camera with BSI sensor.
It packs 1860mAh battery and comes with connectivity features like 3G (HSDPA up to 7.2 Mbps), WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 with aptX, GPS with a-GPS. HTC Desire 600 comes with Dual SIM support with dual active SIMs, allows you two SIM cards active all the times which enables you to receive a call on first SIM even if you are already using the other. It has HTC BlinkFeed home screen and HTC BoomSound with Dual frontal stereo speakers with built-in amplifiers.
HTC Desire 600 Specifications
- 4.5-inch (960 x 540 pixels) pixels super LCD2 display
- 1.2 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 MSM8625Q processor
- Android 4.1 (Jellybean)
- Dual SIM with Dual Active
- 8MP rear camera with LED Flash, BSI Sensor
- 1.6 MP front-facing camera with BSI Sensor
- 3.5 mm headset jack, Beats audio support
- HTC BlinkFeed
- HTC BoomSound, Dual frontal stereo speakers with built-in amplifiers
- 3.5mm audio jack, Beats Audio
- 1GB DDR2 RAM, 8GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 64GB with micro SD
- 3G (HSDPA up to 7.2 Mbps), WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 with aptX, GPS with a-GPS
- 1860 mAh battery