Apple today seeded the first beta version of iOS 6.1.1 to developers and it arrives as a build 10B311. The new version of iOS arrives after releasing Evasi0n jailbreak for iOS 6.x devices and it is unknown that either iOS 6.1.1 fixes any bugs or not exploited by the software.
The newer version comes with listing major improvements to Maps for Japanese users and below you can find the detailed list.
iOS 6.1.1 beta 1 includes the following improvements to Maps for Japan:
- Improved pronunciation of roads during turn-by-turn navigation
- Optimized directions to more strongly prefer highways over narrower roads
- Now indicates upcoming toll roads during turn-by-turn navigation
- Added labels for junctions, interchanges, on-ramps, off-ramps, and intersections
- Added indicators for transit station buildings, subway lines, and traffic lights
- Updated freeway color to green
- Updated icons for some location categories including fire stations, hospitals, and post offices Added 3D buildings including Tokyo Station, Japan Imperial Palace, and Tokyo Tower