BenQ has introduced the company’s latest digital home cinema projector X12000H in India at a price tag of ₹ 5 lakhs. The BenQ X12000H being showcased for the first time in India at the What Hi-Fi Show, in Bengaluru starting from August 31st to September 2nd, 2018. The BenQ X1200H projector is the successor of BenQ X12000 projector and it is designed to enjoy theatre-like image quality.
The BenQ X12000H delivers ultra-impressive images through the exclusive CinematicColor technology, which utilizes optimal
BenQ X12000H Key Features
- Hyper-Realistic Video Quality with HDR-PRO: HDR-PROTM, as BenQ’s exclusive projector-optimized HDR technology, supercharged by both HDR10 and HLG support and equipped with BenQ’s exclusive Auto HDR Color Rendition and Cinema-Optimized technology, offers greater brightness, contrast range, and image optimization in a single step, bringing out every detail in 4K video content for superior cinematic enjoyment.
- DCI-P3 Color Rivaling Digital Cinemas: X12000H combines ColorSpark HLD LEDs and proprietary BenQ CinematicColor Technology to reach the American film industry’s super wide DCI-P3 colour space, covering far greater visible spectrum than Rec. 709. With DCI-P3, X12000H perfectly reproduces authentic cinematic quality with both high brightness and precise colour accuracy as for how the directors have originally envisioned.
- Perfectly Balance Brightness and Color: X12000H’s exclusive CinematicColor™ Technology harnesses wider colour gamut and higher brightness ColorSpark HLD LEDs to produce the expansive DCI-P3 colour gamut which equals the high standards of commercial digital cinema, striking a perfect balance between high brightness and cinematic colour.
- CinemaMaster Video+ for Majestic Scenes: CinemaMaster Video+ turns any room into a world-class home theatre with video-enhancing technologies, ensuring that even the most critical movie enthusiasts will be satisfied.
- Immaculate True Zoom: With the ability to adjust focus automatically regardless of screen size variations, X12000H’s True Zoom system adjusts automatically to follow focus adjustments, optimizing the zoom ratio to deliver visually perfect focus without blemish. The three focusing lens groups adjust simultaneously with the zoom lens group to negate any curved field for immaculate cinematic performance and high-precision clarity at every corner of the image.
Press Release Quote
Commenting on the launch, Rajeev Singh, Managing Director, BenQ India, said:
“Over the years, BenQ’s projectors have earned the distinct position of being consistent best performers along with occupying the top slot in DLP Projectors for 8 years running. With our latest projector, we go one step further to revolutionize and popularize the 4K Home Cinema projectors as an integral part of everyone’s home cinema viewing experience. Our X12000H will turn any room into a world-class home theatre with video-enhancing technologies, ensuring that even the most critical movie enthusiasts will be satisfied.”