Whirlpool has announced the launch of it’s “Carbon Black” Series of premium refrigerators in India. Additionally, the new range comes in large capacity and sparkling black glass finish that offers a luxurious touch to any kitchen. The Whirlpool Carbon Black Series Refrigerators come in two formats – Top Mount and French Door Bottom Mount. Both the formats boast of one of its kind Hybrid Cooling Technology which maintains food moisture content and ultimate freshness over a long period of time. Both the refrigerator available in all major retail outlets in select cities – Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, and Chandigarh followed by phase wise launch across Pan India. The Carbon Black French Door Bottom Mount cost Rs 207,000 while the Carbon Black Top Mount cost Rs 110,000.
The 2 Door Model powered by advanced Japanese Inverter Technology and provides precise & powerful cooling through its 36 compressor speed levels. The company claims that the refrigerator work at 25.2 decibels, operates at near zero noise level. The refrigerator comes in a large capacity of 585L and provides sufficient space to accommodate day-to-day requirements. There is a special compartment, Fresh Room that allows storage of all the delicate foods, leaving them fresher for longer.
The classic French Door Bottom Mount in a 4-door format is a canvas of seamless, minimalistic black glass doors, Touch UI panel and ergonomically designed Intelligent Glow Bar that creates a stunning and exclusive look. The refrigerator brings home smart technology that lets consumer experience 4 types of ice at home. It features a crystal clear ice making machine and the beautiful Matrix Touch UI controls a plethora of features like ice making indicator & self-cleaning ice tray. The refrigerator available in 678L.
Some of the Salient Features Whirlpool Carbon Black Series are:
- Black finish frameless glass panel to enhance the overall look of the appliance giving it a sleek and edgy look.
- Hybrid Cooling Technology makes airflow along the sides and top to ensure minimum contact with food and maintains a uniform temperature throughout the appliance. Say goodbye to dry food with exclusive features like Metal cooling Tower and Air Surround System which helps in keeping the food fresh by locking in the moisture.
- A notification indicator that tells when the ice is ready to use and comes with an automatic cleaning feature.
- Unique Touch Panel helps you to access features like Energy Saving mode, auto ice making (four types), self-cleaning ice tray, vacation mode, express freezing, child lock, temperature increase sign and temperature control.
- Fueled by advanced Japanese Inverter Technology, the compressor comes with 36-speed levels that precisely control the temperature variations to give powerful cooling in minimum time.
- Bar UI with Advanced Temperature Settings- Presence of interactive user interface on bar handle presents twin advantages of quickly accessing the control and at the same time giving the door a clean and refined look to marvel at.
- Twin crispers storage space helps you store fruits and vegetables separately and conveniently, also keeping them fresh and giving them longer shelf life.
- AG+ Nano Deodorizer–This feature helps you keep the refrigerator hygienic and fresh with a small deodorizing unit at the rear of your fridge. Loaded with silver nano particles, the unit filters out bacteria and sterilizes the air for an odor-free experience whenever you open the door.
- Express freeze Technology-The powerful Japanese inverter compressor gets ice cubes ready really quickly with the push of a button. The quick freeze mode makes ice up to 30% faster. It also speeds up freezing of a large amount of food.
Press Release Quote
Speaking about the launch of this new series, Mr. Sunil D’Souza, Managing Director, Whirlpool of India said:
“Consumers have moved beyond looking at just the functionality of products, and want their personal gadgets as well home appliances to go along with their premium lifestyle. Whirlpool being a consumer-centric brand has always introduced appliances that are high on performance and style. We are delighted to add the all-new Carbon Black Series to our premium product portfolio in the Indian market. This product is a must for anyone who is looking at a blend of style, convenience, and technology for their homes.”