Skullcandy in partnership with Brandeyes Distributors Pvt. Ltd., has launched its collection for Women’s line headphones and earbuds in India and the range starts from Rs. 2,999 to Rs. 6,999. Skullcandy brings line of headphones that are engineered, designed, colored, cushioned and patterned to actually fit women. Headphones have been built with unisex fit, acoustic and design.
Commenting on the launch, Mr. Amlan Bhattacharjya, Founder and CEO of Brandeyes Distributors Pvt. Ltd., said,
“We are very excited to launch Women’s Line Series in India, which is especially Fine Tuned and Engineered for Women, that would legitimately improve the audio experience for our female consumer”
The collection’s audio drivers are custom-tuned to reflect field research that supports the fact that women and men hear differently. As per the extensive research on women’s studies
- Women’s hearing is more sensitive than men’s at higher frequencies. Harsh highs will bother them before men.
- Women can hear background noise at 10x lower volume than men.
- Women experience tension more often in music than men.
- Women on average have smaller heads and ears than men.
- Women are more sensitive to higher clamping pressures.
- Women have smaller ear canals than men.
Fine-tuned, and engineered for Women, the line is complimented by premium fabrics and materialization. Floral prints, rose gold finishes, and subtle stud embellishments are bold fashion-forward aesthetics that add a feminine edge to the predominantly unisex category, and are a reflection of our female consumer and her unique style and perspective.
The women’s collection is stacked with three different styles – the Knockout, an over-ear headphone, The Bombshell, in-ear Fix technology and the Dime, in-ear bud earphone.
Skullcandy Knockout: – Priced at Rs. 6,999
Skullcandy Bombshell: – Priced at Rs. 3,499
Skullcandy Dime: – Priced at Rs. 2,299