iBall India has launched the latest smartphone Andi 5h in India at an initial price of Rs 11,999 and it is available in White color. iBall Andi 5h features 5-inch qHD (960 × 540 pixels) capacitive touch screen display, powered by a 1.2 GHz quad-core processor, runs on Android 4.2 Jelly Bean, 1GB of RAM and 4GB of internal memory which is expandable up to 32GB with microSD. It has a 12-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 2-megapixel front-facing camera. It packs 2200mAh battery and comes with dual SIM support with dual standby. iBall Andi 5h comes with connectivity features like 3G (HSDPA: 42 Mbps; HSUPA: 11 Mbps) , Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 with A2DP and GPS.
iBall Andi 5h Quadro Specifications
- 5-inch qHD (960 × 540 pixels) capacitive touch screen display
- Dual SIM (GSM + GSM) with Dual Standby
- Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean) OS
- 1.2 GHz quad-core processor
- 12MP Auto Focus Rear Camera with LED flash
- 2MP front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor, G sensor.
- 3G (HSDPA: 42 Mbps; HSUPA: 11 Mbps) , Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 with A2DP and GPS
- 1GB RAM, 4GB internal memory, Expandable memory up to 32GB with micro SD
- 2200 mAh battery