Game publisher Bulkypix released a new game Dead Effect and it is available in Google Play Store and iTunes App Store. The game features very good graphics and it is like typical zombie “kill ‘em all” first person shooter game. There are lots of customizable weapons, you can choose characters you want to play and you can just have fun killing the undead. The gameplay is fast and has fantastic setting. In addition to this, controls are extremely fluid and it is quite CPU intensive.
According to release notes,
Something is not right, the hibernation pods are all empty. What is happening?
You are an elite member of the Unit 13. Fight for your life in a SCI-FI FPS game that will send chills down your spine.
• Grab your phone/tablet, get in control and bring infected horrors down. Your interface is zombie-shooting ready.
• An epic single player campaign awaits you with more than 5 hours of story gameplay. Space is cold and full of horrors.
• Throughout the campaign you will find new weapons and money to upgrade your armory.
• Discover the mysteries of the ESS Meridian, and wander around its impressive environments with intense background music.
• Use your special ability to slow down the time and defeat even the toughest enemies!
• Will you take up the challenge and try to defeat all your enemies in survival mode arenas? Unlock all the achievements and get all the weapons available!
- The security of in-game purchases has been improved. We have implemented a back-checking system which will ensure that you customers, always receive what they bought.
- We have also made a few optimizations for the X-treme quality setting.
- A survival daily bonus has been added.
- The difficulty of the Nexus-Isolation-Nucleus has been modified to make it easier.
- From now on, when dying during a survive mission, he will still automatically get some money depending on how long he played.