A good news to all Facebook users as they are getting Facebook-ready camera pretty soon. Canon started accepting pre-orders for the PowerShot N Facebook-Ready on its online store and it will be available from September. The PowerShot N Facebook-Ready camera is available for pre-order at an initial price of $299.99.
The best thing I like about this camera is that, it enables one-click sharing to Facebook via a button with the Facebook logo. In addition to this, it comes with built-in Wi-Fi feature which allow users to upload images to PCs, iOS devices and Android devices.
Features of the PowerShot N Facebook-Ready Camera:
- Built-in Wi-Fi® allows you to wirelessly transfer your images to social networking sites through CANON iMAGE GATEWAY#; to a PC or upload virtually anywhere on your iOS® or AndroidTM device with the free download of the Canon CameraWindow app.
- The convenient Facebook Connect Button allows you to upload images and videos to your Facebook® account for quick and easy sharing.
- Creative Shot mode uses composition, color and lighting from your original image to create five unique images with an artistic flair.
- 2.8-inch capacitive, tilt, touch panel LCD; lens shutter; and zoom ring offer users a unique and creative way to capture photos.
- 8x Optical Zoom and 28mm Wide-Angle lens with Optical Image Stabilizer reduces camera shake so you achieve brilliant images.
- 12.1 Megapixel High-Sensitivity CMOS sensor combined with a DIGIC 5 Image Processor creates the Canon HS SYSTEM for improved low-light performance up to ISO 6400 and enhanced image quality.
- Capture stunning 1080p Full HD video with a dedicated movie button, plus zoom while shooting.
- Intelligent IS automatically chooses from six different modes to optimize image stabilization for the shooting condition.