Mi India announced that their flagship smartphone Mi 4i is now available on open sale on Mi.com including all Mi India partners which include Flipkart, Amazon, Snapdeal, The Mobile Store and Airtel. Earlier it was launched in India back in April 2015 at a price tag of Rs. 12,999.
On the specifications front, it features 5-inch 1080p fully laminated display from JDI with a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels. It has 178-degree viewing angle with 441 PPI and it is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass. It is powered by 64-bit octa-core 2nd Gen Snapdragon 615 processor which is paired with Adreno 405 GPU & 2GB of RAM. It runs on Android 5.0 Lollipop with MIUI 6 on top of it and has 16GB in-built memory.
On the imaging front, it features 13-megapixel rear-camera from Samsung or Sony with 5-element lens, f/2.0 aperture and two-tone LED flash. It has 5-megapixel front-facing camera with 80-degree wide-angle lens.
It has dual-SIM (micro SIM) support with connectivity features like 4G LTE / 3G, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth 4.1 and GPS. It has 4G LTE support on both the SIMs with support for India bands.
It packs 3120mAh battery.
Xiaomi Mi 4i Specifications
- Display: 5-inch with a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels and has 441 PPI display. The screen is protected by Corning Gorilla glass protection
- Processor: Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 ( 4 x 1.1 GHz Cortex A53 + 4 x 1.7 GHz Cortex A53) 64-bit processor with Adreno 405 GPU
- Memory: 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory
- Operating System: MIUI 6 on top of Android 5.0 (Lollipop)
- Camera: 13MP rear camera, 5-element lens, f/2.0 aperture and two-tone LED flash. 5MP front-facing camera with f/1.8 aperture and 80-degree wide-angle lens
- Dimensions: 138.1 x 69.6 x 7.8mm
- Weight: 130 grams
- Connectivity: 4G LTE / 3G, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth 4.1 and GPS
- Battery: 3120mAh battery