Xiaomi has launched the company’s first Bluetooth speaker – Xiaomi Mi Bluetooth speaker in India at a price tag of Rs. 1,999. it comes in Gold, Blue and Pink colour and will be available from 3rd week of March, 2016. Originally, the compact speaker was introduced back in September last year. The aluminium alloy body prevents wear and dirt.
It looks like a small pencil box which has a full metal body and it only weighs 270 grams. It also comes with a microSD card which can be used to play music directly and it has built-in microphone which can used to make calls when connected with your smartphone. When you receive call, it automatically pauses the music.
Features Xiaomi Mi Bluetooth Speaker
- Bluetooth 4.0, Built-in Microphone for Handsfree support
- Frequency response: 85Hz – 20KHz, Maximum output power: 3W x 2 (4ohm, THD <1%)
- Dual 36mm drivers with strong NdFeB magnets with Ferrotec FRM4005 ferro fluid cooling technology
- Avnera AV3102 chip for delicate tonal balance, DSP processing support up to 19 PEQ segments and 12 limited DRC
microSD card slot, AUX in port
- Full aluminum body
- Dimensions: 168 x 24.5 x 58 mm
- Weight: 270g
- 1500mAh battery for up to 8 hours of music playback