Back in December 2015, Vodafone India launched the 4G network in Kerala and now today, Vodafone India has announced the 4G network in Karnataka and it will begin with Mysuru. Vodafone 4G network built-on efficient 1800MHz band and it will enable Vodafone 4G customers to access internet via mobile with speeds across a range of smart devices including Mobile Wi-Fi.
Announcing the launch of Vodafone’s 4G service in Mysuru, Karnataka, Suresh Kumar, Operations Director –South, Vodafone India said:
“We are delighted to launch our high-speed 4G services in Mysuru, Karnatakathat enableour customers to experience the most advanced wireless broadband experience available across the globe, today. 4G has the potential to revolutionize the mobile experience through powerful innovation that impacts how we work and live. Karnataka is a significant growth market for Vodafone India with data contributing to 20% of total revenues and growing at a rate of over 50% annually.Beginning with Mysuru, we will soon expand our 4G coverage across the state in a phased manner to cover important business and tourism centres including Bengaluru, Mangalore and Hubli. As a steadfast partner to Digital India, we remain focused on deploying multiple technologies –be it 2G, 3G and now 4G-for optimum use as each technology has its own vital role to play in servicing the myriad connectivity needs of consumers across the country.”
Vodafone 4G will significantly enhance the mobile internet experience for customers who will be able to download/upload videos and music faster, enjoy seamless video chats and connect on their favourite apps with greater ease. Customers will also be able to enjoy features like high-definition video streaming, mobile gaming and two-way video-calling.
Vodafone’s 4G service in Mysuru will built on strong fibre backhaul and is supported by its own new & super fast 3G services on a modern network of 2100MHz. In coming days, Vodafone will increase the intensity of its 4G rollout covering important metros – Bengaluru, Mumbai, Delhi and Kolkata before March 2016. Testing of 4G services in these locations has already commenced successfully and Vodafone India has partnered with leading global technology service providers for the network roll-out. You can request instant SIM swap at all Vodafone stores & select retail outlets or by call centre by just sending SMS to . You can also get same day door-step delivery of postpaid 4G SIMs (for requests received before 4:00pm that day).
In Mysuru, Vodafone Customers will get bonanza of special benefits to enjoy 4G services and it includes:
- FREE upgrade to 4G for customers along with high-speed 4G SIM
- Watch your favorite movies with FREE unlimited movie subscription – access to 7500 + titles (including 250+ Kannada movies) for 3 months
- Listen and stream latest songs with Free unlimited music streaming on Vodafone Music
- 4G Pre-book offer for 1GB 4G DATA for 10 days
- 100% Extra Data – for all 4G RED customers for 3 months
- 100% Extra Data – for 1GB and above 4G recharges for Prepaid
- 100% Extra Data – for 1GB and above 4G postpaid packs for 1 month
- Packs ranging from a trial pack of 120MB at Rs 29 to a bonanza pack of 20GB at Rs 2499
- 4G Mobile Wi-Fi that supports connectivity for up to 10 devices
- Simplifies customer experience with immediate 4G SIM exchange, same day doorstep post-paid SIM delivery and instant activation