Evasi0n – one of the most popular member of iOS jailbreaking community has released the untethered jailbreaking tool for iOS7 running devices and dubbed as evasi0n 7. This tool is expected to be compatible with all the iOS devices like iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad & iPad mini models running iOS 7.0.4 and it is available for Mac OS X, Linux & Windows PC users.
To jailbreak your device you have to install the latest version of iTunes and within 5 minutes of time span you can easily jailbreak your device. Below are the instructions to jailbreak your iOS 7 device as mention on evasi0n website.
- Backup your device using iTunes (or iCloud) before using evasi0n. If something breaks, you’ll always be able to recover your data.
- Please disable the lock passcode of your iOS device before using evasi0n. It can cause issues.
- Avoid all iOS and iTunes related tasks until evasi0n is complete. Why not just enjoy a brief break from the computer to stretch your legs?
- If the process gets stuck somewhere, it’s safe to restart the program, reboot the device (if necessary by holding down Power and Home until it shuts down), and rerun the process.
- If you get an error on OS X 10.8 saying that evasi0n can’t be opened, control-click (or right-click) the app and on the revealed context menu, choose ‘Open.
Remember, jailbreaking your iOS device voids the warranty so make sure that you know what you are doing and the devices supported by evasi0n7 include iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4s, iPhone 4, iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad Air, iPad mini, iPad mini 2 and iPod Touch 5