New version of SwiftKey Cloud Beta released SwiftKey V22.214.171.124. It is a maintenance release and we recommend all users to download the latest APKs on their device. SwiftKey Cloud Beta comes with lot of improvements and fixing few bugs like better responsiveness for flow predictions, crash fixes in cloud preference and Gmail personalization and lots more.
SwiftKey Cloud Beta v126.96.36.199 – What’s New?
- Now possible to personalize from a second Gmail account before personalizing from an earlier one has finished
- Fix for crash when starting Gmail personalization
- Increased responsiveness of Flow predictions
- Handcent and Hangout Emoji entry fixed
- Language models no longer backed up via Android back up if you have SwiftKey Cloud backup and sync enabled
- Further fixes for crashes in the Cloud preferences
- Disabled predictions in Pleco where requested
- Removed SwiftKey account details from the Android Settings, as these were confusing when you had multiple installs side-by-side
Now, according to your device, download the latest version of SwiftKey Cloud Beta from here