Gameloft has released the Spider-Man Unlimited Game for Android, iOS and Windows Phone and you can download it from Google Play Store, iTunes Store And Windows Phone Store respectively. The game is available for free but it comes with in-app purchases. The game has been developed in partnership with Marvel and is set in New York City in over 5 different environments.
Spider-Man Unlimited uses Marvel’s past variations of the superhero and has incorporated 23 different avatars, such as Iron Spider-Man, Spider-Man Noir, Future Foundation Spider-Man, ben Reilly Spider-Man and more. In this new game, the Spider-Man needs your help to defeat the new Sinister Six, a team of villains including Doctor Octavius, Vulture and Electro and others. Sinister Six uses a dimensional rift to create an army of themselves to take over Manhattan. The Story mode includes 5 bass battles and 25 missions per issue. Events mode gives new daily and weekly events with rewards, while in Unlimited mode users can climb up the leaderboards.
This games works on devices running Android 4.0 or higher, iOS 6.0 or higher, Windows Phone 8 and Windows Phone 8.1 OS.
Features of Spider-Man Unlimited
- Enjoy the thrill of the first Spider-Man web-runner! Swing, run and fight through chaotic Manhattan in over 5 different Marvel environments!
- Go beyond a runner with unique gameplay! Fight in battles against dimensional super villains, swing, wall-climb and skydive!
- Play Story mode with 5 boss battles and 25 missions per Issue! New daily and weekly events with spectacular rewards in Event mode! Or climb up the leaderboards in Unlimited mode!
- A continuing episodic adventure: The Sinister Six are moving from dimension to dimension, destroying everything in their path – and our world is next! But it ends now… with an army of Spider-Men!
- Dive into an extensive Marvel Universe spanning over 50 years of Spider-Man with iconic characters, including multiple variations of each villain, as well as Nick Fury, Mary Jane, and Black Cat!
- Summon, collect and play as tons of Spider-Men featured throughout the Marvel Universe, including Spider-Man Noir, Iron Spider, Cosmic Spider-Man, Scarlet Spider, and the Bombastic Bag-Man!
- Collect, fuse, and level up your Spider-Man cards, each with its own unique in-game benefit, and send them on Spidey Ops missions around Manhattan!