Sony has launched the company’s latest smartphone – Sony Xperia Z3+ in India at price tag of Rs. 55,990. It was announced last month and comes in White, Black, Copper and Green colours. It also comes with a free Quick Charger worth Rs. 3,490 and a screen protector installed out of the box. It will be available in India across starting today.
On the specifications front, it features 5.2-inch Full HD TRILUMINOS display with a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels and it is powered by Octa-core Snapdragon 810 64-bit processor which is paired with Adreno 430 GPU & 3GB of RAM. It runs on Android 5.0 Lollipop and has 32GB in-built memory which can be expanded further up to 128GB by using microSD card.
On the imaging front, it features 20.7-megapixel rear-camera with 1/2.3” Sony EXMOR RS image sensor, BIONZ image processing engine, 4K video-recording and 5.1-megapixel front-facing camera with 25mm wide-angle lens for selfie & video-calling.
It has connectivity features like 4G LTE cat.6 / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz) MIMO, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS/ GLONASS, MHL 3.0, NFC
it is 6.9mm thin and weighs 144 grams. It is dust resistant and waterproof. It also has Sony’s new LDAC audio compression codec, promises high-quality wireless music playback and high-quality music experience.
It packs 3000mAh battery and according to company, it offers up two-day battery life to keypad connected faster & longer than ever.
Sony Xperia Z3+ Specifications
- Display: 5.2-inch Triluminos Display with Live Colour LED powered by X-Reality engine and has resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels
- Processor: Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 processor which is paired with Adreno 430 GPU
- Memory: 3GB RAM, 32GB in-built memory which can be expanded further by using microSD card
- Operating System: Android 5.0 Lollipop
- Camera: 20.7-megapixel rear-camera and 5.1-megapixel front-facing camera for selfie & video-calling
- Connectivity: 4G LTE cat.6 / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz) MIMO, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS/ GLONASS, MHL 3.0, NFC
- Dimensions: 146 x 72 x 6.9mm
- Weight: 144 grams
- Battery: 2930mAh with STAMINA mode